Sign in to follow this  
loupin

has any one experiance of this

Hello

I havent been on for ages!!! so sorry for going straight in with a question! But I think that my son may have ADD. He has ASD and SPD and a moderate learning difficulty. His behaviour is quite erratic his concentration is 1-2 minutes unless it is the chosen film of the month and when he goes high he is flying!!! I have become more concerned as the high periods are becoming more frequent and harder to control, its as if he cant hear me, this then rebounds on to my younger sons who luckily I can calm down if i intervene quick enough! Its like a silly spell but 10x worse. He is still aggressive having almighty out bursts but the high spells are taking over from that. I initially thought oh well at least hes happy and they are playing together but now its not fun! my 3yr old normally ends up getting hurt and then aggression comes as we intervene. Any suggestions would be greatly recieved!! I could ring the psych teams but to be honest I get further doing the research myself! :unsure: