pearl

Embarrasing Bodies

I just knew that JP, with his interest in all things medical, would want to watch this, well I had my reservations, but when I think of what he could be watching at 18 I said fine, just watch it on your own telly upstairs as I dont want to be put off my jaffa cakes.

Well it was laydees bits tonight, he came down during the ad break looking rather shell shocked.

Well, what have you learned? I said.

That I am very glad to be a man, he replied :lol::notworthy:

Its mens bits tomorrow :devil:

loving that comment pearl! My son didnt realise it was on, otherwise woul ve never got him to bed, mind you, beats continuos aircraft investigators!!!!???

xxx

Awwwww bless...

......so what time is that tomorrow night ?????? :whistle:

Well I saw the trailer, there was a piercing that had gone sadly wrong .... :sick:

9 o clock :devil:

Did,nt watch it ...it,s not my type of thing..........prefer Most Haunted...Ameria,s Next Top Model.....and Moonlight(cos there is a foxy bloke in it :thumbs: )..........and of course my new fave programme(after watching it on milkshake this am ..Poccilio!).......

...........BUT!..........if I had watched it I think by the sounds of it I,d have kept my legs crossed all the way through :unsure: ..........think I,ll give the mens BITS......one a miss too!

Oh Pearl, your post didn't half make me laugh :notworthy:

I was watching a programme recently about the lengths that ladies go to with cosmetic surgery ie op's you wouldn't necessarily know were performed......it went from having their feet made narrower to fit fashionable shoes.....to having their lady bits erm, sort of.....well (see above description re what they are doing to their feet and apply same description :whistle: )...dunno how to put it :unsure: One mother had "treated" her two daughters to the same procedure for their birthdays after she'd had it done and said she felt like a teenager again :o:lol:

I sat and watched it with DS 14, and his face was a picture....I think he was too shell shocked to even get up and walk out of the living room :lol:

Pearl, your post made me laugh as well .................

It made me laugh ... and then I got curious and started watching tonight's programme ... and now I have my legs so tightly crossed I don't think they'll undo for a long while ... and I'm female and don't even have the bits they're 'doing'!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any programmes on BBc, ITV or Channel 4 can be veiwed for free from their websites on a catch up player.....

I watched the body things today eks!

And by the way I am back here now, had a meltdown myself but Ds coping abit better, so hi again :D

:lol: that programs not for squeemish :lol:

Its not as bad as what i flicked over to on ch5 a few weeks back. some sex education program with cameras in all the wrong places!! :o I know they like to film everything in the name of science but some things shouldnt be on tv!!! I was like "WTF" and "toomuch info" before quickly flicking back so something erm.... less graphic.

mmmm another slice of innocence now permenantly gone!! :lol:

I think my 14 yr old must have watched it hes just appeared with a tape measure in his hand and told me there was a man on telly last night with a foot long willy!

He is shocked and fascinated! :lol:

.... and after watching the mens one last night, I am glad to be a woman!!! Put me right off my dinner - yes ... it was meat and two veg!

Bit of an eye opener those programmes - but very informative and I'm sure they encourage a lot of people to see a Doctor and get themselves fixed.

What I don't get is, apparently these people are far too shy and embarassed to go and see their GPs, so what do they do, they parade all of their 'bits' to the whole nation!! :o:sick: I wish they wouldn't! :sick:

~ Mel ~

Me n hubby reckon they get paid to come on. If you listen to the 'patients' talking they know all the correct terminology for their conditions as though they have been told in advance what to say. I'm not disputing that the ailments are real, they obviously are, but I wouldn't go to the GP and use the medical language that they have been doing. Also they never blush! I couldn't show my 'bits' like they do with a full camera crew there and not blush!!!

I asked JP about the mens programme, he was far more interested in the ones going bald than anything else! :lol:

One of his obsessions.

I think my 14 yr old must have watched it hes just appeared with a tape measure in his hand and told me there was a man on telly last night with a foot long willy!

Seriously? :o

Whereabouts did he live? :whistle::shame:

:ph34r::ph34r: