hev

favourite thing to have on toast?!!

im just thinking to have something on toast and if i could have any choice i would have cheese on toast with tomato sauce :thumbs: some days i love loads of butter with marmite :D

whats your fave thing to have on toast?yes i know im nosey but im just wondering!!!

Love, love, love toast, but never have it now with being at WW.

I like it with jam on, or proper butter, or beans, or scrambled eggs, or made into soldiers and dipped in a runny yolk, or fried eggs on toast, marmite on toast is yummy, and adore peanut butter on toast.......................................................I want some toast :tearful::tearful::tearful:

Urrrgh! Marmite is yucky!! :sick:

My favourites are peanut butter, lemon curd, scrambled eggs (not allowed though as gives funny tummy) or cheese with ketchup.

cheese on toast with a fried egg then beans on the top lovely mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, :eat:

My problem with toast is I can't stop at one round I end up having 3 or 4!

Love, love, love toast, but never have it now with being at WW.

I like it with jam on, or proper butter, or beans, or scrambled eggs, or made into soldiers and dipped in a runny yolk, or fried eggs on toast, marmite on toast is yummy, and adore peanut butter on toast.......................................................I want some toast :tearful::tearful::tearful:

cant you have ww bread baggy?then again,its about size of a postage stamp though,one bite and its gone!!

You'd be better off eating half a slice of ordinary bread. If you eat wholemeal, it is much better for you.

I like cheese on toast with Worcester sauce :eat:

I often have a fried egg on toast for breakfast.

Why, Gentleman's relish, of course..........

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt!!!

Have you ever tasted it? :sick:

If you're talking 'toast' then there's all sorts of of things, but "special beans" and melted cheese has got to be high on the list, or maybe softly scrambled or even a poached egg...

If you're talking something a bit upmarket like a garlic crouton then maybe chicken livers or pigeon breast, or even fruits de' mer...

Quick toast quiz and you're not allowd to look it up on 'tut' net...

Which band had a number one (?) hit with the song 'toast' ("it comes in little packages with writing on the side") and who was their lead singer?

:D

Edited by baddad

If you're talking something a bit upmarket like a garlic crouton then maybe chicken livers or pigeon breast, or even fruits de' mer...

of course i was talking something upmarket,as if i would be talking about anything else!!

Which band had a number one (?) hit with the song 'toast' ("it comes in little packages with writing on the side") and who was their lead singer?

Can't remember the band name, but I do know it was Paul Young who sang it. Enlighten me Badders, or I won't sleep tonight (although, on second thoughts, after the day I've had, I'll be out like a light by 8.30).

BTW, cheese 'n' onion 'n' mayonnaise and grilled till crispy.

Karen

x

Quite a feat, fitting all that on a crouton.. :P

For me, a poached egg.

Or if I'm in a sweet mood, loads of butter, then cinnamon sugar on top. The cinnamon sugar melts into the butter - yummy yum. :dance:

K x

The best thing ever to have on toast is Alex O Loughlin :wub: ..............................my mouths watering just thinking about it :lol:

I remember about 15 years ago having something called 'Mallow Fluff'. It used to come in large jars like chocolate spread and tasted just like melted marshmallows. It was delicious on hot buttered toast. Haven't seen it for ages - if anyone has it in their local shops, I'm arranging a swift meetup wherever you live and bringing a wheelbarrow!! :eat::lol:

i bet its well dear if it comes from selfridges,ive never shopped there,i went to harrods about 20 years ago and had orange juice and doughnut in there cafe,it cost 6.50,i dread to think what it would cost now :rolleyes:

Was it this..... :lol: it gets better towards the middle :whistle:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GrF_K1w2haE

I like French Toast with Apple & Cinnamon or maple syrup

or fluffy scrambled egg with fresh smoked salmon strips over the top

Just found it online at Cybercandy, so you could buy it from the comfort of your own sofa.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks Karen, I shall be taking a detour to college on Monday - Cybercandy has a store in London and I have to be restrained in the number of visits I allow myself there each year :eat: :eat: :eat1::sick:

Was it this..... :lol: it gets better towards the middle :whistle:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GrF_K1w2haE

I like French Toast with Apple & Cinnamon or maple syrup

or fluffy scrambled egg with fresh smoked salmon strips over the top

No - it's not that one... this was a British band, with a very well known lead singer (in his day)... rather scary there were actually two songs about toast....

Which band had a number one (?) hit with the song 'toast'

The Tellytubbies, with their hit single "Tubby Toast" :unsure:

and who was their lead singer?

Po! It's always the little ones you have to watch out for ... :rolleyes:

Why, Gentleman's relish, of course..........

Was it Ian Drury and the Blockheads?

I love peanut butter on toast - scrambled egg on toast (with brown sauce) - poached egg on toast (with brown sauce) - cheese on toast (with brown sauce) - emmantel cheese slices and milano salami on toast - pate on toast.............oh, and I like brown sauce :thumbs:

Ooo tough question, can I have 3?

1. Scrambled Eggs on Toast

2. Cheese on Toast with Lea and Perrins

3. Raspberry Jam on Toast

Was it Ian Drury and the Blockheads?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Come on - I thought this was easy peezy! The lead singer was a real trier... did 'toast' while he was working as a studio/backing singer, then joined the Q-Tips then was big in his own right for a short time... Did LiveAid and everything! It's easy peasy! :rolleyes:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Come on - I thought this was easy peezy! The lead singer was a real trier... did 'toast' while he was working as a studio/backing singer, then joined the Q-Tips then was big in his own right for a short time... Did LiveAid and everything! It's easy peasy! :rolleyes:

Ahhhh, with you now. He crucified sang Wherever I lay my hat :shame: