hedders

my hubby was mugged tonight

Im so restless, it really scared me three youths attacked him on is way home and tried to take his belongings, he fought back and they hit him over the head nothing serious !!

But when he ran through the door very distressed i though something had happened to his car so i ran outside and one of the youths followed him back so they know where we live. MY hubby was so angry he ran off looking for them so i had to phone his brother i was a bit hysterical !!

Hubby is home now feeling very belittled and a sleep in bed with a small wound to his head while i cant sleep i hope the hoodies dont come back.

Edited by hedders

If you can, park the car at a friends/family house for a few days until the thugs forget about you otherwise it might get some vandal damage as unfotunately thats the kind of mentality of the thugs that roam our streets these days.

You should definately call the police. I would imagine they'll take this very seriously because of all the crimes of this nature that have hit the headlines. It's especially important because they followed him home and know where he lives.

Flora X

Hope hes feeling better , did you ring the police?

Oh my god, poor hubby, and poor you! hope he dosnet go looking for them as there is no reasoning with lowlife like this, probably high on drink and drugs. Hope you are all feeling a little better >:D<<'> Enid

trouble is though you call the police and nothing gets dona,they take ages to come out then still nothing gets done,i spose their hands are tied really,it does make you sick that these horrible kids can do what they like though and get away with it,not all kids are like it i know

Thanks all, hubby is fine they took his watch and tried to take his phone but he ran after them and they dropped it. Didnt contact police due to hubbies strong beliefs that its a wimps way out (hes a bit odd at times). If i do see them around i will contact them anyway what with having children around.

It shook me up big time, feeling really run down lately too much stress.

Thanks all, funny i see you all as my only friends xx