Suze

Did my 10k run

It was a bit hot, but managed it , heres some piccies to laugh at

run piccies

run piccies 2

run pic 3

run4

.............hope I,ve done that o.k...............over 31,000 ran it :o ...........it was really busy in places and difficult to get a decent rhythm but the atmoshere made up for it, between 7 and 9 k there were quite a few people having medical attention at the side of the road :tearful: , one in the recovery position one unconscious having oxygen :tearful: .It was a bit upsetting.On the pics I only had 800m to go so I was done in :rolleyes: , when I got over the finish line people were puking left right and centre :sick: ............I think it was because it was so hot.It was a fab experience and a big thankyou to those who sponsored me :clap:

Edited to put the links on separate lines! Mossgrove

Edited by mossgrove

YAY...............JUST GOT MY RESULTS THROUGH DID IT IN 55MINS :thumbs: ...........which I,m really pleased about as it was so hot, so busy , and I came ................wait for it 8,953 rd...

:groupwave::balloon: :balloon: :groupwave:

What a wonderful achievement! Running is something I do rarely and very badly.

Usually only if death is an alternative to not running.

:notworthy:

fair play to you well done

think in the state of my body now ( old and past it lol) i would had been the one past out needing oxygen on the side of the road

hat of to you

Fab, Suze! :notworthy::thumbs:

I can only see one photo...are there more?

Boho x

there are four(?) just click at different points along Suze's link. I like the one where sh'es smiling back at the camera - looks like she's about a billionth of a second away from a giggling fit :lol:

Yay - well done shortstuff! :thumbs::thumbs:

Excellent job! :notworthy::notworthy: You da man (as long as the man is ronnie corbett/jimmy clitheroe/any other five foot nowters you can think of...)

You are a perinspiration to us all >:D<<'>

Edited by baddad

Well done suze, excellent job! :thumbs: I was hoping to do another 10K this year but haven't been able to work up the enthusiasm. Maybe your achievement will inspire me. :notworthy:

~ Mel ~

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: well done you, been thinking about you today, don't know how you did it especially after such a busy day yesterday :thumbs::thumbs: c u 2morow Toni

YAY...............JUST GOT MY RESULTS THROUGH DID IT IN 55MINS :thumbs: ...........which I,m really pleased about as it was so hot, so busy , and I came ................wait for it 8,953 rd...

:thumbs: With the crowd slowing you done - well done - is it a new pb ?

I could only see two photo's. 800m's to go - you looked very relaxed.

:thumbs:>:D<<'>

Gosh my knees hurt today :lol: .....there are 4 piccies posted up, can,t figure out how I ballsed it up ;) , but if you scroll along you should be able to click on each one.Can,t believe how many of you guys sponsored me , its been really touching and overwhelming your all very kind and generous :notworthy: .

.............and yes it was pretty much a personal best, as I stopped to chat to the kids :rolleyes: , and give them all high 5,s .............so if I had,nt it would have been quicker :thumbs: .

You look really fresh in the photos, I thought they were taken near the beginning! I looked like a boiled lobster by the time I got to the same point last year! :lol:

~ Mel ~