Sign in to follow this  
Babylicious

Feel very sad today :(

Paris woke up in a hyper at 3am this morning, twirling round her room like a tazmanian devil trashing the place, well I've just cleaned up her room to find a peice of writing in her book - to cut it short she said she wish she had a different mum and that I'm horrible and she hates me :(

I'm sorry you're feeling bad today >:D<<'> Levi says things like that to me, but you know they don't really mean it.. I think they tend to say things like that out of frustration. I don't think they even realise that it upsets us that much. >:D<<'>

Edited by Thompsons

>:D<<'> This is really common >:D<<'> don't take it to heart. They always get the guilts and sulk later. Eventually apologise. She gets so mad its a release - its venting.

My daughter recently wrote B.... on our fridge calendar :lol: I left it there we laugh at it but visitors look a bit puzzled - I just say 'pmt' :whistle: it gets a few laughs. She likes to make a statement. Again one time on her laundry basket, she felt embarrassed explaining this to her friends as it was permanent. :rolleyes: I refused to buy her a new one. :thumbs:

You have to laugh... :D

:tearful:>:D<<'>

Yep, been there too!!! It really tears you up doesnt it. Dont forget you'll still be up and down with the little one too so emotions are even more raw.

My middle one stuck posters all over her bedroom door telling us exactly how bad we were!! I did try to sell the kids on ebay but got no bidders!!! :crying:

Thanks everyone, really does hurt doesn't it? It's the first time she's done something like this. I've written her a letter back telling her how it made me feel.

>:D<<'> .................I know how you feel :tearful: my boy has called me some explicit things over the years .........usually though when hes angry / tired / and frustrated.

.................both my NT darlings do it too :tearful: ......

yep been there too even thou they don't mean exactly what they say at those times it rips your heart into and knocks you for six

when my boy does it now i just say oh ok then if thats how you feel and walk away he normally stands there as if to say WELL! you not going to react ?

kids say things and with our children free minds they say exactly what they think with no boundaries at all

chin up your little one will love you later and all will be forgotten

yes i have this too

its always over trival stuff too

like i turned the tv off

asked him to put his shoes on ect ect...........and im the worst mum on the earth,im lazy if i ask him to pass me something.........and all sorts....i got worried about it at one point as other folk hearing this could be thinking all sorts.........i did mention it to camhs.....as i felt it needed mentioning -but i think its most likely usual

i was having it in the street regular-as it happens alot around getting into -out of car-or walking...........had some right funny looks over it all.........

rq xxx

Ah - the joys of parent hood...

Some things every child has to say:

I hate you

I hate my life

I wish i'd never been born

I never asked to be born

I wish I had decent parents

You hate me

Well you shouldn't have had me/kids then.

You never do what i want/listen to me/take any notice of me/take me out (about 4 million variations)

Another good one is 'I love you' which can come surprisingly close on the heels to all those others! >:D<<'>

stevens fave insult of the moment is "bet you wish you had me aborted" thats a killer when he says that but i know he dont mean it,blimming hurts tho eh? :crying: