rainbow queen

i have a question -as i have just received the dla renew pack

hi

i have a question -as i have just received the dla renew pack ....... :crying:

since it was last done my son has recently been perscibed melatoin-i read a while back on here about-having probs with dla award when u have this...........as in them trying to say you have no issues with nightime care.

was there any links about this and the fact that it only helps them to fall of to sleep ect....so i can have just in case........

thanks

rq xxx

Hi, Have just had the joy of doing mine a couple of weeks ago! I read in one of these post that you should always put the worst case senario, so you should mention that he has been prescribed it, they may well ring you GP anyway, but say that even though it gets him to sleep and you have a couple of hours respite, to catch up with everything you cant do when he is awake!! he is then up many times in the night. If he is that is. :thumbs: Enid

Well not looked it up or anything but I would have thought the mere fact that it has been prescribe to help with night time problems should say you have problem before you go on to explain more

Edited to add..you take pain killers to get rid or ease pain but you mention those and just because you take them it does not mean you don't have a problem

Edited by justamum

Hi mention everything and anything that will help your son. it won't hurt to put it in! I put everything in like fish oils, inhalors etc.