hev

the ex turned up!!!!!

my bro in law walked steven to meet the ex in town at 3 today cos steve was nervous,the ex turned up on time and said to steve come on then boy lets go and get a cuppa :wub: well that was at 3 and they not back yet,steve adamant im not to ring him and ive got to nrespect that cos hes nearly 15 but it must be going ok cos hes not come back early,i just want to know whats going on :huh:

im not going to bombard him with questions when he gets back but i wish he would hurry up!!have no wories about the ex with steve cos when he lived with steve he was v good with him,i dont like this feeling of not knowing though,i feel agitated

i might ring steve at 7,what do you think?

Could you text him to ask if he wants you to put any dinner aside for him?

Hope it all goes well for him, my ex doesn't see the kids at all - which in our case is a very good thing.

Hope they're having a good time and getting to know each other again and hope Steve comes back feeling good about the meeting. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

well hes home :clap: steve said the meeting went very well and hes going to ring the ex when he wants to get in touch,the ex dont want to rush him,he said he likes the ex better than me :o:lol:

he said he likes the ex better than me :o:lol:

Charming, that, eh! :lol: So glad it went well, though, and that he wasn't let down. Hopefully they'll be able to have a casual, friendly relationship and see each other occasionally if they want to. How do you feel, relieved? Mixed, I expect. >:D<<'>

Kids, they break your heart dont they, without meaning to :tearful: You must feel very mixed up this evening, lots of hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> . Enid

Glad it went well for Steve, my lad always tells me he prefers the ex to me funny how he changes his mind when he wants something tho!! >:D<<'>