Sign in to follow this  
hev

i could actually hit him

im not voilent,do anything to avoid confrontation but stevens dad is pushing me to my limit,steve met him last sunday as you know and he said the visit went well,steve rang him while we was away about seeing him again and bear in mind steve has to ring the exs mum to get his dad to ring him cos the ex not give steve his number :wallbash:

anyway the ex said to steve oh im going to get another mobile so i can give you my number,well to me that means that the thing hes married to is not allowed to know about him seeing steven :wallbash: so steves been waiting for 2 days for a call which hasent come yet :tearful:

the ex not rang him once since steve first contacted,well he has but steve has to ring the mother first to get ex to phone him,ive been so calm and nice about it all up till now but i really feel like im going to explode with the ex if steve checks his mobile one more time :tearful: i wanted to keep out of it,steves nearly 15 so i was hoping it be straightfoward,obviously the ex dont want to know but i just want to stop steve hurting,i dont want a row

You knew that this was going to be very tricky, and you were absolutely right to let Steve make his own decision to contact his dad.

You need to stay calm and cool, and not yell or swear about your ex where Steve can see how angry you are. >:D<<'>

Yes, he's a manipulative, selfish, egotistical b*st*rd, but if you go off on one, Steve may feel that you are against him, and get angry with you. He's unlikely to see it as you protecting him, and he's going to be confused enough as it is.

So play it cool and calm, stock up on tissues and chocolate biscuits, be reasonable. Be Steve's comfort blanket.

Be the constant support to him that you always have been. Hide how you really feel, so Steve can relax with you and know that he can rely on you.

Regard it as a foretaste of the first time Steve falls in love with a girl who doesn't love him.

Then, I'll send you my DIY Voodoo kit. All you need is a wax candle and a bit of your ex's hair...

thanks bard >:D<<'> i really do like your posts,you have a sort of calming influence on me,i do mean that >:D<<'>

well still no call but steve seems ok today,his gone down his fave cousins to sleep which is good

im not even going to stoop to the little rats level and have a go at him,his loss not mine,steven is my concern and i will just make sure hes ok

Best if he dosnt call in the long run, then Steve can see him for what he is. Brill advice from Bard. sending you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid