Tally

Cat Sick

I heard Mr Cat being sick just now. I thought it was best to leave him to it in peace, but now I can't find it anywhere. My mum is due to arrive soon, and there is a dollop of cat sick somewhere. How embarrassing!

I've never known him to eat it before :sick:

I still can't find it, but it might have been a false alarm.

I did find bird poo all over my washing though!

Tally, sometimes when my cats have been sick it's been transparent so if you can't see it maybe it's just disguised and you need a closer look! :sick:

Flo' x

my cat does the retching

i think they do it cause of hairballs in there throat ect.......many a time i run round the house trying to get him outside quick thinking he will be sick -but then he goes ok.... >:D<<'>

its cat poo i have probs with

ewwwwww my god trying to get rid of the smell in the house is hard work.............xxx

I haven't found it. I think he must just have been retching, but nothing came up.

This probably is the explanation. Your nose would surely have discovered it by now!

K x

My dog Stig is forever throwing up. I've tried to tell the silly creature its the grass he insists on eating that makes it happen, but will he listen?

But the utter limit came today- he found a tiny chick embryo that had fallen from a nest in our eaves, lying in a pool of shell and goo- and he brought it into the house and left it where I stood on it!!!!

:sick:

I was very nearly ill, and to top it off, Cal found the fact that I'd skidded on the poor thing hilarious!!

He did not laugh when I grimly promised him I'd be sick over him if he didn't quit! I was actually joking (kind of!! :rolleyes: ) but he didnt realise at first!

Ugh, I thought only cats brought in presnts?????

Esther