Sign in to follow this  
oracle

update re Carol Jackson

Carole

Can you send some >:D<<'> >:D<<'> to Carol and the children please and to say we are all thinking of her at this stressful time. She shouldn't feel alone as we're all here for her even if we dont speak directly. Hope she gets sorted very soon with being rehoused and that the kids are doing ok too. Take care tell her and that she is in our thoughts especially the kids aswell.

Amanda >:D<<'>

Thanks for letting us know about Carol. She was very kind to me when I first arrived on this forum and I was upset to read of the tough time she and her kiddies were having.

Im so sorry to hear things havent improved and I hope things improve for her soon

Loraine

Carole

Please send her my love and regards. I had to flee my son's father b/c of harrassment (we were not living together but he lived in the same area as I did). He was also emotionally abusive so I called a helpline one night and they collected my son and I within the hour. I had to leave everything behind bar what I could quickly pack in the time it took me to put the phone down and to open the door. It was very very hard but if Carol is where I think she is (where I was), then the women there are awesome. They have all got similar stories to tell and it helps to talk to them b/c they truly understand your sadness, heartache and lonliness.

It will be an emotional rollercoaster but it is one that she needs to be on in order to gain her confidence back to go it alone.

I am sooo independant now it's unbelievable and the 3 women I shared the ???? with are all still in touch with me and each other.

Please give her my loves and hugs and tell her I am thinking of her.

Edited by Tylers-mum

I don't know Carol but I read her posts on here and I must admit welled up a bit when I read this post this morning.

I had a terrible time with J's father, although he wasn't physically abusive he battered me down emotionally and cheated on me frequently until I lost all confidence in myself. I could only become myself again once there was some distance between us.

I did have somewhere to go though so I am grateful for that but I am much more independant and confident now.

Carol already seems like a fab strong woman to have been able to walk away from this situation so I hope everything works out for her and her kids.

Denise

Please Please could you pass on my thoughts and support message to Carol, Emma and Scottie.

I have known Carol for quite sometime, but have been off line myself for the longest time.

Tell her to email me as soon as she can as the emails i have sent to her address have all been returned.

Thanks.

Lisa xxx

Thank you so much for this update. I hope Carol can get the support and help she and the kids needs to move forward.

If you speak to her again, tell her her Forum Family are all thinking of her and she is to stay strong,...she is not alone. :)

Elefan

xxx

PS Hi Lisapow! Hope things are ok with you and the family. xx

Hey Elefan :D

Thanks for asking but i'll keep it brief............im all "autismed" out things have gone from bad to dreadful but im still breathing and so are the family.

Currently im in a trance as im on hell island visiting the outlaws, but hey, beats staring at my "in much need of re-decoration" four walls lol.

How goes it with you and your's ? Hope things are good !!!.

Hi to Kris and Nellie too and hope i find them well also.

Happy Easter to you all,

Regards Lisa.

Hi Lisa >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

im all "autismed" out
I'm sure there's many people on here who can identify with that. :tearful: Sorry it's been a bit of a struggle lately, hang on in there! It's great to hear from you again. Hope you survive the outlaws.

I will PM you.

Nellie >:D<<'>

Hi Carole-

Thanks for posting this -

'Bad' news, but reassuring in many ways. One thing we can definitely say for ol' sparkle draws, she'll come up smiling to fight another day. Let's hope it's soonest.

Love to her and the kids

BD

hi all karin here quite new but was distressed to read of carol and her kids having to leave home guess im lucky have got quite a good hubby very supportive most of the time things are tough enough having kids with asd a book i read recently said the trouble with asd is it affects most marriages.but enough waffle look after yourself carol an ur kids and remember keep :) lots of luv karin xx

please pass on my best wishes & the sincere hope that the rehousing comes quick & Carol & kids can start to rebuild :0

take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Carol

wow how awful poor woman.

I hope something gets done soon, i should think this is the last thing she needs.

pass on my best wishes please if you speak to her. :(