Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

Just to say goodbye

I'm glad J's mum that you've decided to stay.

:)

A few posts here are saying don't let the b's grind you down. I sincerely hope that it is referring to professionals and not peole on this forum.

We are all here for the same or very similar reasons.

Flo'

I suspect it's "Nils carborundum" - AKA "Don't Let The B(lummin people who are uncertain about their parentage) Grind You Down".

Hope that helps

:D

Actually, it's illegitimi non carborundum...although it's really dog latin :shame:

But then I'm probably being pedantic! :lol::clap:

Bid ;)

Edited by bid

no they meant the pros who are meant to help us flo :D

aaaaaah, phew !!!!! :lol: Thanks hev, :lol:

Yes, well they are fair game for anyone aren't they :clap:

Flo' :D

so glad youre staying :clap::clap:

soraya dared to say she was going once but i stalked her till she promised to stay :lol: she cant even go on holiday now without checking with me first :lol::lol:

I think I'm refering to the people who like to be known as pro's but who don't actually have a clue what we're having to deal with every day. I must add that I use the terms pro's very loosly(HeHe)

I know more than they do but if I say anything in meetings I'm kinda scorned at and made to feel very small :D:D:D

But I just keep on smiling and thinking to myself "If only you knew what you were talking aboout, life would be sooo sweet" (HeHe)

One thing keeps me going DLTBGYD and a sly smile in the right direction :P

OH....those pros yes I have come across one or two.

I thought you were thinking of the Forum....no pros here...just a group of ameters who muddle through.

Oops to SENCOS,TAs,teachers etc who use the Forum. ;) not you of course. :whistle:

Off topic I know but thought I would say...

''Ben how do you spell ameter'' [me]

''K a r e n'' [ben] :lol::lol::lol:

I've been quite moved by this thread.

I haven't been here that long and I haven't a clue who J'smum is (Sorry J's mum) but it sounds as if she, like many of you, are ordinary people who love and care for their children and just want what's best for them. This thread has given me an insight into just the amount of support there is on here and how much you all care about each other.

J's mum I really hope that things turn out well for you and that there will soon be light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your chin up and keep posting.

Mummy x

Hi J' mum

When you are experiencing school selection problems and have to go to tribunel or send letters, telephone etc. This is one of the most ANXIOUS, FRUSTRATING, ISOLATING, EMOTIONAL times you can go through.

You feel as if you need to turn off from the world and withdrawn into yourself as a safety mechanism.

Keep the pathways of communication open, you will get through it.

Sending lots of cuddles

Lyn

JSMUM I am on my own too, every day all day and like you I find it hard to mix with others ..NO one understands what I have to deal with with my son apart from my local CAHMS therapist who I go to see every month ....on my own to discuss my sons behavior. She helps me understand what im doing right and how he is perceiving things...i find it an enormous help ...she is the only person in the world who reminds that im a great mum and makes me believe in what im doing even though 90 percent of the time im mentally beating myself up that im no good m ive got it wrong etc .....no two days are ever the same, but yet i am completly controlled by my 6 year old with routines, timetables, fixation , repetition and my patience is constantly pushed to extreme limits ..I think this forum is invaluable for providing help and support on dark days and proud moments....