Frangipani

Funny things I think of.... but really want to know.

Bid, never having met you and Jester / never having seen a photo of you both, do you remember the time that I managed to quite accurately describe you and Jester in detail (from within my mind's eye)? I remember you telling me at the time that Jester was well freaked! :lol::lol:

OMG, yes!!

It was really, really freaky because didn't you get some little facial detail or some such you couldn't possibly have known about?

Doo-doo-doo-doo (Twilight Zone)

Bidxx

OMG, yes!!

It was really, really freaky because didn't you get some little facial detail or some such you couldn't possibly have known about?

Doo-doo-doo-doo (Twilight Zone)

Bidxx

Just score me 10 out of 10 for that little gem :ph34r::lol:

Awwww, have I been missing all the fun?

Bard, dear Bard, mead is for christmas, not for life .... pale cream sherry is for life. :wine:

And as for :banman: I've told you all many many times, its mr pearl! :lol:

Oh, and I'm 5'2" - dont think anyone can steal my ID from that info :unsure:

Oh, and I'm 5'2" - dont think anyone can steal my ID from that info :unsure:

It's not yer ID we're worrying about, hun! :lol:;)

Boho (who has her own :banman: )

Now this is the forum I remember, 84 posts :lol: for a moment I thought I was back in the Batcave.

Oh I talk a lot of jibber sometimes but its only to get us off the topic of Autism, just to think about happy things and holidays. Not to boast or be nosey.

:D

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sorry I missed the party.

:)

xx >:D<<'>

Also, when its winter here its summer there or when its winter there its summer here.

We always had a dig at each other over this in the past in a fun loving way, and it was all in fun.

Sorry Frangipani, the smug bit was a poor joke, but sometimes some of your posts sound like the adverts for the chocolate bar 'Bounty' Does anyone else remember them?

'A taste of Paradise'

>:D<<'>

The weather here is currently cloudy, cool and very windy. The children are wearing jumpers and my sundial experiment is on hold.

Do you belong to forums and groups in Sydney, where you could meet and talk to people about things in real life, like we do?

Very few of us have met each other, I regard pearl as a great friend, but I've never met her, or oxgirl or several other people who's posts and thoughts I find fascinating. I belong to another forum where I am unlikely to meet the two people I am closest to, and I have no idea whether they are 40 stone Glaswegian truckers or not, and it doesn't bother me.

There must be many others on the forum who are comfortable with that level of knowledge, not knowing what we look like, or even which towns we live in.

Reason for edit. I can't spell at the moment.

Hey,

But Bounty is Fiji :thumbs: Australia is just a much bigger version of this. :lol: now I am being smug. Jokingly. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Here check this out on youtube.

Oh, by the way I think your country is much more beautiful.

:D Aussie is the same old, same old. to me, but the UK is unique. I would love some piccies to see it through your eyes.

:thumbs:

I have lots of pretty piccies I would love to post, but dont for fear of being smug. iykwim.

I took a round of photos a few weeks ago of Summer Bay, where Home and Away is filmed. But it was a cloudy afternoon, but still looked really pretty. Perhaps some of your kids would like some piccies of them filming. If you like I will get some for you.

:) Just say the word. I am only 20 minutes from there it isnt a problem.

love

Fran :) xx

Oh, if you like that song. Here it is. 'Breathe' by Anna Nalick

Edited by Frangipani

Plink Plink Fizz........ :whistle:

Speak for yourself, you young whippersnapper.

I don't get hangovers, never have.

Ha! :P

Oh, by the way I think your country is much more beautiful.

:D Aussie is the same old, same old. to me, but the UK is unique.

I like visiting other countries, but I couldn't be a resident for more than a year.

Even if the geography was spectacular.

I'm tied to the history here, verging on obsession. I need my pre-1500 fix on a regular basis.

Well my reputation was trashed a long time ago so I dont need to worry about that :lol:

Here you go Fran:

Where I went on my holidays

Oh, just incase I am mistaken, that home movie on youtube on Bounty Island Fiji, is just some random. It isnt me. Just some random video I found on youtube.

I noticed somewhere in this thread you were looking for pin-ups...

never one to let down his adoring public:

Hot Bearded Beefcake - get yours here :)

Seeeee.... I really did change my name from......

Oh wow, Baddad, do you have a twin brother? I am sure I have spotted you in Aussie

Look here, a striking resemblance.

Hot Bearded Beefcake - get yours here :)

:lol::P:rolleyes:

Gosh, and you thought you were a rather unique pin-up. :lol: :lol:

:thumbs:

I like visiting other countries, but I couldn't be a resident for more than a year.

I'm tied to the history here, verging on obsession. I need my pre-1500 fix on a regular basis.

Yes well, I think we need a thread dedicated to some of your favourite piccies to show Fran. Pleeeaasssee :thumbs::notworthy:

Mine will always look like Fiji. :rolleyes: Or the desert, or same old, same old. :D

Edited by Frangipani

Not a Plink Plink Fizz in sight here, either!

We Lipstick Aspies are made of sterner stuff!

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

*nods* me too.

Here's a pre 1500 geezer I met on holiday. Not bad for his age, must be all that scrumpy ;)

Yes well, I think we need a thread dedicated to some of your favourite piccies to show Fran. Pleeeaasssee :thumbs::notworthy:

Sorry, I don't own a digital camera.

*nods* me too.

Here's a pre 1500 geezer I met on holiday. Not bad for his age, must be all that scrumpy ;)

Oh Pearl,

A thousand thoughts come to mind :lol:

Is that hanging on your wall somewhere :lol:

:devil::clap:

Edited by Frangipani

Cerne Abbas giant is one of my favourite hill figures, so when B and I were on our way to Somerset, I detoured and B's eyes nearly popped out of his head!

In times gone by. he was who the young village wives used instead of IVF, you had to sleep alone on a certain part of his anatomy if you wanted a baby.

It was amazing how many times this appeared to work.

Nothing to do with all the local village lads keeping an eye out for anyone trying this solution of course. :lol:

Ah, the joys of being a folklorist.

Cerne Abbas giant is one of my favourite hill figures, so when B and I were on our way to Somerset, I detoured and B's eyes nearly popped out of his head!

In times gone by. he was who the young village wives used instead of IVF, you had to sleep alone on a certain part of his anatomy if you wanted a baby.

It was amazing how many times this appeared to work.

Nothing to do with all the local village lads keeping an eye out for anyone trying this solution of course. :lol:

Ah, the joys of being a folklorist.

:lol: :lol:

Oh I just found this.

According to the National Trust, the grass is kept trimmed on a regular basis and the giant is re-chalked every 25 years.[8] Traditionally, the National Trust has relied on sheep from surrounding farms to graze grass at the site.[9] However, in 2008 a lack of sheep, coupled with a wet spring causing extra plant growth, forced a re-chalking of the giant.[10]

:clap::D

I've not trimmed his naughty bits, but I was part of a group in the late 70s that helped to clean and weed the White Horse of Uffington.

I was deeply disappointed, first of all we made the mistake of climbing the hill, I mean how can you walk past a giant nekkid man & completely miss him????

Then we did what we should have done in the first place, & went to the viewpoint in the layby, but the grass all but obscured him & his outline was brown, not white. Not good enough, its the only reason you go to Cerne Abbas so the least they could do is give him a makeover.

The village was lovely though, we had lunch in a pub dating from 1540 (bit new for you Bard) & explored the abbey remains.

Oi baddad What's Jordans in Kentish?

he will definately know,he loves my jordans dont ya babe?well he wouldnt stop staring at them at greenwich :devil: