lorryw

words fail me!!

Last month my son was excluded from an NAS day service for behaviour issues.

I wrote a letter to the Chief Executive referring to the current "I Exist" campaign and how badly let down we felt.Today I received a reply. Throughout the letter an unknown person called Timothy is constantly referred to. I have no idea who this person is but he certainly isnt my son!!

Says it all really....

OMG That is shocking. I do hope that you are going to take this to a higher level (I know yet more fighting).

We had the same thing with DLA who reduced DS2 care rate from high to low even though since the last claim he had developed Keratoconus which is a severe visual impairment. When I questioned this I got a letter say Sean this and Sean that - DS2 is not called Sean. They mixed the claims up :tearful:

You would expect better of the NAS however.

Cat

you know it just seems typical at the end of the day,I,m gutted and upset for you, but not surprised, what a flippin joke :wallbash:

............big hugs for you Lorry, when oh when will the fight end??..............who is left to help?

I wrote a letter to the Chief Executive referring to the current "I Exist" campaign and how badly let down we felt.Today I received a reply. Throughout the letter an unknown person called Timothy is constantly referred to. I have no idea who this person is but he certainly isnt my son!!

Says it all really....

Your experience sounds IDENTICAL to ours, even down to the Chief Executive Mark Levy in his response letter getting the name wrong!! WOW.. It has been a year since this happened to us and we have a direct payments package which is a burden in itself.. i am always looking for activities/classes/anything/ for my sons dp workers to take him to during the day.It is hit and miss with it all. let me know how you are doing.lisa

Says it all really....

OMG, that's shocking!!! We had attached to our latest statement e mails about a boy going to another school regarding transport, also a letter sent through for a girl named Sophie saying that a certain person was out on leave when she certainly wasn't!!! It's scary isn't it..