hev

brilliant news!!!

he got in!!!!hes no longer on assessment and they really impressed with his behaviour since the last meeting i had there!!im soooooo happy and so is he :thumbs::thumbs:

Woohoo I bet your relief it seems like a great school, at least they have seen what they are up against and they wouldnt have kept him if they felt he wouldnt cope or they couldnt manage!

YAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :clap::thumbs::dance:

What a huuuuuuuuuge relief that is hev...... well done Steve :clap:

Flo' :D

Yay stevie boy!! :thumbs::thumbs:

well done, m8 and well done m8er too (that's latin for mum, hev!), and Nick and Katie and stevie girl etc etc...

Not only have you made you mum all happy and proud (along with all theo other's close to you) you've made all the sad old farts here proud too! :lol:

:D

Oh hun, I'm so, so pleased for you all! >:D<<'>

Looks like we might need a little celebration drinkie at Greenwich :devil:;)

Bid :D

oh how lovely to see all those good wishes,thankyou so much,i think you lot are brilliant >:D<<'>

Hi Hev wanted to post before and explain that Steves done soo well lately, I sort of had a feeling that he would remain at the school because they can see that he has loads of charachter and potential, he needs this school to give him direction and a positive experience that will help mold him a much more prosperous future, the antics with the beer and that is part of growing up, testing the bounderies, goodness help me when J tastes his first bit of 10percent bear can, I think he is really showing a lot of maturity since he has gone there and things do sound like there a hundred times better, the support, the residential school giving him less changes, a structure and knowledgable staff who can help him, it certainly sounds amazing and I wish Steve the best for the next few years as he has a chance of a good school giving him some good experiences that in his past years at school he wont of had, it goes to show with the right help, support and enviroment it can and does make a difference not just to Steve but to all those who care and love him, his family and friends, I am very very pleased steve can stay.

JsMum