KarenT

So much for logical reasoning

This made me laugh on the way home from school.

Stopped at traffic lights with the windows open, we could hear extremely loud, Ibiza-type dance music blaring out of another car. J sat in the back, wondering aloud whether it was coming from the car in front or the one behind. So I suggested we work it out: "Do you think it's the baldy old chap with the glasses behind us, or the three young lads in front who are vigorously moving their bodies around in time to the music?" J fell apart laughing - he realised how obvious it was once it was pointed out but it just hadn't occurred to him to weigh up the facts of the situation and balance what he could see with what he could hear. We laughed all the way home :lol:

Karen

x

Oh, thats gorgeous. :lol: :lol:

I love those moments with the kids. Worth their weight in gold.

Just hearing them laugh makes me feel so good. :wub:

That was a lovely moment. Thanks for sharing Karen :)>:D<<'>

:D:thumbs:

This made me laugh on the way home from school.

Stopped at traffic lights with the windows open, we could hear extremely loud, Ibiza-type dance music blaring out of another car. J sat in the back, wondering aloud whether it was coming from the car in front or the one behind. So I suggested we work it out: "Do you think it's the baldy old chap with the glasses behind us, or the three young lads in front who are vigorously moving their bodies around in time to the music?" J fell apart laughing - he realised how obvious it was once it was pointed out but it just hadn't occurred to him to weigh up the facts of the situation and balance what he could see with what he could hear. We laughed all the way home :lol:

Karen

x

:lol::thumbs: