bid

Proper Man Bloke Avvy

Lookee at my lurverly new avvy laydees! :wub:

Am feeling very chuffed with self 'cos managed to do new avvy all on my own! :clap:

Boho :devil:

Edited by bid

:lol: Bid!!

I think baddad is jealous :lol:

Only because he's still thinks Jean Hunt's clothes are fashionable :devil:

Lookee at my lurverly new avvy laydees! :wub:

Am feeling very chuffed with self 'cos managed to do new avvy all on my own! :clap:

Boho :devil:

lovely avvy hun and well done you for sorting it out :)

*nods appreciatively*

Very nice indeed.

Go check out what I've been reading on the book thread bid :thumbs:

Ooooh, thanks for that Pearl...I've ordered the book for my nephew's birthday (he's a young copper in the Met CID and dresses exactly like Sam Tyler, bless him! :wub: )

It should arrive today, and I'll have to read it first to make sure it's suitable... :clap::dance::devil:

Can't wait!! :bounce: :bounce:

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

It's come!!

Fave quote so far, about WPCs...

'Never forget the power of a firm palm on the right plonk's a*se. A little smack and a whiff of Brut up their nostrils knocks 'em bandy, and you'll never be short changed on the custard creams again. Girls like to be appreciated.' :hypno:

And advice on what to wear in plain clothes...

'Quality pair of Farahs, loose enough to let everything move, tight enough to make the girls faint.' :whistle:

See, see...forget yer metrosexual nonsense, this is the kind of chat we laydees dream about!! ;):clap::devil:

Boho :wub:

ETA: you must get this book as a stocking filler (f'nar yak) for Mr B, Baggy! :lol:

Edited by bid

It's come!!

Fave quote so far, about WPCs...

'Never forget the power of a firm palm on the right plonk's a*se. A little smack and a whiff of Brut up their nostrils knocks 'em bandy, and you'll never be short changed on the custard creams again. Girls like to be appreciated.' :hypno:

And advice on what to wear in plain clothes...

'Quality pair of Farahs, loose enough to let everything move, tight enough to make the girls faint.' :whistle:

See, see...forget yer metrosexual nonsense, this is the kind of chat we laydees dream about!! ;):clap::devil:

Boho :wub:

ETA: you must get this book as a stocking filler (f'nar yak) for Mr B, Baggy! :lol:

What a fab idea Bid :thumbs: