madme

Proud Mum and relieved

Well it is now end of term. I'm relieved that Ds has managed to get through this last bit of school without any serious difficulties. He will now move to a different boarding house and away from the "witch" who he has had for the last two years. Its not right that she has been allowed to get away with all that she has done but that is life. The other teachers described it as a personality clash- hey shes the adult!

I sat in the end of term prize giving and was so proud that not only was he mentioned by the Head Teacher in his speech but also he got two year prizes. He has worked hard and that's all that we can ask. In a few weeks he's 13 and now a teenager. He admitted to me that he got a bit drunk at the BBQs on the night before the end of term. It worried me but at least he was sensible enough to go and see the nurse who sent him to bed before a teacher saw him. I'm also pleased in a way that he told me. He will test the boundaries thats normal.

They can really surprise you sometimes with the stuff they can handle! Hope for us all Madme!

Mandy B