hev

police looking for steven

steven said he was meeting his dad today in town,i phoned him at our agreed time to meet and he sounded drunk,i feel sick,ive called the police and they out looking for him now,this was at 3,he hasent gone back to school,im so worried,i thought this was behind us

Oh Hev, if anyone knows how you feel its me, how awful for you all. please let us know as soon as you have news. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

hes back!!yes he does look 18 warren which is a major problem,police filed a missing person report and went looking at some adresses he might be,when they went he turned up in a taxi worse for wear,police came back and gave him a severe telling off ,

missed his taxi tonight so going back at 9 in morning,im sooo stressed

Thank God Hev :thumbs: Get him packed off to school tomorrow, hangover or not! they put us through it kids dont they, My 19yr old NT has given me some moments I could have lived without. :lol: Enid

glad hes back safe anyway!! this is why i think "challenge 25" is a good idea!! At least he will be over 18 when he looks 25!!!!

why he does it is the important issue i guess!!!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Oh Hev, bit late to this, but glad to hear he's back, not surprised your stressed. Hoep things settle by morning and he gets off to school Ok

Clare x x x

Glad he's home hev, you must have been so worried.

Hope he's not too hungover and grumpy this morning!

Karen

x

glad hes back safe anyway!! this is why i think "challenge 25" is a good idea!! At least he will be over 18 when he looks 25!!!!

why he does it is the important issue i guess!!!

I think there should be a new age limit of alcohol of over 21yrs, even at 18 its still too young, Js much younger than he is, 18 is still too young, I also think that we need to look at how and why we drink in the first place, we are the worse country for underage drinkers too, especially binge drinking, I really do fear the day J gets drunk, I know it will involve the police for certain.

Glad he has been found, that hangover is going to be a stinger.

JsMum

hev >:D<<'> So glad he's safe. Hope you're not too stressed. Did you find out where/how he got the alcohol? Sounds like drastic measures, ie absolutely no money on him when he leaves the house, would be a good idea!! Alcohol is so cheap in some shops that even a couple of quid would be enough to get a teenager drunk. Sounds harsh, but hope he had a mother of a hangover today (although it's sod's law that he won't have, teenagers never do!). Hope you managed to rally him and get him packed off to school.

Flo' >:D<<'>

Hev, sorry only just seen this thread, you poor thing,d you must have been so worried, glad it turned out ok in the end, sending lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>