Sign in to follow this  
JenRose

Meeting with R,s new school on Friday

last week R,s school informed us that her nursery hadnt been in touch to tell them about her.

a meeting has now hastily been arranged for this friday.

R,s SEN are hemiplegia,bowel and bladder incontinence,and currently undergoing assessment for ASD with CAMHS.

Nursery do not accept that she displays any symptoms of an ASD neither does their Ed Psych, we lost the tribunal in May where we were hoping to get

her some support for school.

so the SENCO is going and maybe the head of the nursery and i just know they are going to contradict everything that we say about R, and i will have to keep

my cool.

but i want to get my point across about R and her difficulties, i was thinking of making a book for them in september of her likes and dislikes etc,but ill

probably be made out to be an over anxious parent.

god its so hard this, the nursery are like the cat that got the cream since we lost the tribunal, i have purposely not been going to pick her up or drop her off thus avoiding the senco who delights in picking at the slightest thing to cause disagreements.

has anyone got any tips for me on friday.

thanks