spectrumlady

Spectrum Club - Scotland

I moved to Perthshire in February, and have started a youth group for young people with Asperger syndrome or higher functioning autism.

The group is run through common interest, assisted activities, and meets every fornight on a Saturday throughout the year.

I ran a similar group in Buckinghamshire for 5 years, and am hoping to have the same success in Scotland.

For further details please contact ann@lorntyglen.org.uk

:thumbs:

sounds interesting but unfortunately my son goes dog training every Saturday...we are near Coupar ANgus

Hi Justamum,

At least he has something to do that he is enjoying. Feel free to get in touch anytime.

Ann

perhaps you could pm the details and if he is not doing his 'sit, stay' bit we could investigate...he shows his dog too and has won some rosettes on first time 'out'. Not bad for a 12 yr old

perhaps you could pm the details and if he is not doing his 'sit, stay' bit we could investigate...he shows his dog too and has won some rosettes on first time 'out'. Not bad for a 12 yr old

Hi Justamum

Have PM'd you

I've been looking for a club like this for so long.

I'm from hamilton near glasgow.is that too far away?

I've been looking for a club like this for so long.

I'm from hamilton near glasgow.is that too far away?

Hi,

The club is in Blairgowrie, so it could take you a while, but not impossible ! I run it every fornight on a Saturday afternoon. Age range is from 14yrs upwards. Feel free to pm me with more details if you feel you would be interested in coming along.

Hi,

The club is in Blairgowrie, so it could take you a while, but not impossible ! I run it every fornight on a Saturday afternoon. Age range is from 14yrs upwards. Feel free to pm me with more details if you feel you would be interested in coming along.

i'd love to go.

where is it exactly/is there a number my parents can call?

i'd love to go.

where is it exactly/is there a number my parents can call?

Hi

You could get your parents to e-mail me at ann@lorntyglen.org.uk and then we can have a chat and see if we can organise something.