Sign in to follow this  
Perdita

Books

Hi all, haven't been here for a very long time :oops: Hope you will forgive me :pray: Easter has left me in no doubt that food does affect Lewis's behaviour ( easter eggs anyone?!!) and I'd like to get us all started on a more natural addidtive free diet! Haven't got a clue where to start though, there seem to be so many books out there, so I wondered if anyone had any good titles for me to start with, the real basics, and as simple as possible as I tend to get obsessed with minute detail and having it all perfect, then panic that it's all too much and never start :wacko:

Would be very grateful, and hope you and your lovely families are all well :wub:

:) hi i had a son who had terrible food allergys to food and drink it would make him ill blisters on his skin tummy problems pains in his tummy but worse of all he would turn into the hulk/taz :devil: very hard to handle a health visitor once told me when he is like this put him in his bedroom until he will be good if i would of done this he would of lived in his bedroom all day i did buy a book sorry carnt remember what it was called but it told you to go back to basics like how our nanas use to cook try to go for things with not alot of additives in the worse for this is fizzy drinks and cordials sweets cakes he couldnt have sweets at all but what i did was made lots of home made cakes their are not as many additives in as shop bought cakes its all the e numbers in food i use to try to buy things that only had a few in ice gems were his sweets i found it very hard to do but the difference in his behaviour was amazing at first when i started he sort of got worse but in the book it did say they will get worse before getting better but after a few days he became a different child very calm people who knew us joked was i drugging him he became very easy to handle he was playing with his toys and his brother insteas of battering his brother and smashing his toys to bits its not easy to do but just try your best maybe a few changes will make all the difference good luck and keep in touch let me know if you find a book and how you get on jenny >:D<<'>