Sooze2

I'm getting so argry all the time

Every little thing has to be so difficult. We finally got an appointment for DS to be assessed by the consultant - she is going to work with him on his own next Tuesday to see how he ticks - then I get a note in the book bag to say sports day is going to be next Tuesday due to being cancelled twice because of rain!!! So it looks like I have to put my son first again over my daughters, it's their first sports day and are very exited about it and I won't be there. I could cancel his appointment but I will probably have to wait for ages for another one. The girls dip out once again because of him.

He has an appointment on Friday to do a writing test and a fine motor skills test, I booked it for that day because he has his class assembly on Wednesday so I had to keep that day free. The school have now moved the ###### class assembly to Friday afternoon when his appointment is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is upset because he can't do the assembley.

I lost it this morning, I was like the wild woman of Bourneo. Shouting swearing going absolutely mental. It wasn't the kids fault but it just bubbled out of me and I couldn't contain it. The patio door was open so the neighbours and school must have heard me!!! :crying: None of them ate their breakfast because it was soggy because they sat their and talked instead of eating, their lunch boxes and bags were full of pasty in tiny little peices which I had made for them and they loved the day before. It like everything has to be such ###### hard work all the time.

I can't wait for the holidays to come so I don't have to do the school runs and having DS wandering around at 8.55 wondering where his shoes/tie/coat are not acting as if we actually have to be somewhere and we are late again. But at the same time the holidays are so incredably stressfull because he makes everything such a big deal and spoils things for the girls. He can be so lovely but just as you start to relax it all kicks off for no reason at all and everyone is stressed out.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!

Starting to exhale now. Sorry.

Ive just read this back again and sorry if it upsets anyone. I really don't mean to have a downer on the boy, its not him its the juggling and frustration of it all that gets to me at times. My organisational skills aren't great so when it goes pair shaped I get really stressed. Sorry.

Ah yes I remember those days!

Now there is no state school for my son we don't have them :D and my daughter gets herself ready without having to help chase her brother up whilst I got on.

OH GOD, POOR YOU >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I fetl like that lsat night, when once more the littlies had to stay upstairs all evening because DS was "off on one" He comes 1st all the time, and like you say, just when you start to relax and you take your eye off the ball, wham! it hits you in the face, my yournger two have had no one back to play since christmas, as I cant trust DS not to ruin it and scare them, am dreading the hols for the !st time ever :crying: Hope tomorrow is better for you, cup of tea and a choccy biscuit helps. >:D<<'> Enid

So its not only me then! I always apologise to the neighbours, and god bless them they always say they didn't hear us!

Don't apologise to us, you rant on, it does us the world of good to explode now and again.

On another forum i go on, one woman says she could do with 8 arms and eyes in the back of her head. I think i need to be cloned so i can please everyone at once :rolleyes:

Yep another one here-know it isnt my lads fault but sometimes it just drives you over the edge n you just crack n end up either yelling or blubbing. >:D<<'>

I can't wait for the holidays to come so I don't have to do the school runs and having DS wandering around at 8.55 wondering where his shoes/tie/coat are not acting as if we actually have to be somewhere and we are late again. But at the same time the holidays are so incredably stressfull because he makes everything such a big deal and spoils things for the girls. He can be so lovely but just as you start to relax it all kicks off for no reason at all and everyone is stressed out.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!

Starting to exhale now. Sorry.

Me too. :wacko:

My poor NT son - he puts up with so much, I can't help but feel resentful sometimes. You're only human after all. Don't feel bad about letting off steam :wallbash:

Hope the hols are OK >:D<<'>