sesley

Wallie the film

he wanted to see this film so bad,it appealed to him,so bros took p for the first time to cinema :pray::unsure::rolleyes: we went to tescos for sweets cheaper than the cinema and used the toliet before time to go in for film and i left them and they said he was good all the way through just watched the film and thoroughly enjoyed it :wub: what a :star::clap: also in tesco's he wants to look at the Wallie wii/ds lite games but not buy them,he wants to wait for Santa to buy them :wub:

i got ben the walle fancy dress costume from asda nad he loves it!!! think he likes walle cos he transforms into something else. hubby is taking ben to see it tommorrow

Were going to see it tomorrow, cinema is still quite stressful for J but he is getting better, lots of toilet breaks too, we get our snacks from the local store too, far too expensive from the cinema.

I was watching the trailer and I kinda of feel J has some of the charachteristics, funny isnt it when you can see similair triats even in charachters of animated films, I think IM gonna cry though, I like eves charachter too, I think its going to be big similair to ET era, do you remember when that was first released. What a fantasitic Film and I cant wait to see Wallie.

Just incase anyone is unaware we have a card which gets the carer in free, application is �5 and valid for three years.

www.ceacard.co.uk

JsMum

(edited to fix link - K )

Edited by Kathryn

No, wasnt aware of card j`s Mum, where do you get it from? Enid

Hopefully once the link has been aproved it can be linkable, but I filled in a form and sent proofe of his DLA and A passport photo and Five pounds for admininstration and within a few weeks I recieved the card, it pays for the carer. I know a lot of people dont know about it so I put in the information here, its worth getting it.

JsMum

We're all looking forward to Wall E! Ds#1's particular interests are robots and Star Wars droids so he'll love it.

Going to wait a few weeks thought till the initial crowds are hopefully gone.

Do you want to go together jlp? J's looking forward to it as well so we could kill two birds with one stone.

We're off to Wales now, will talk when we get back - maybe at Summer Scheme if G's place was confirmed?

K

x

I love this film and my lad does-he has the game on psp and it is def worth the money. :thumbs:

I'm about to take my 3 to see this... just bought the tickets online.... HOW MUCH :o ??????

Flo' :D

Hopefully I will take the girls to see it over the hols, once it's not quite so busy! N used to hate cinemas but now she's fine (providing we have a toilet stop first and have snacks!), having said that I try to make sure that it is a film she will like and not freak out over as some things upset her. She loves robots though and is dying to see this film.

We went to see this tonight, it isnt anything like ET, which I was suspecting. but the film is excellent all the same, wallie is funny and curious, me and J loved every second, he left a few times, but other than the usual difficulties he has been in a cinema he enjoyed the film.

I felt it has a big message for how we behave, J said they have gone to far in the future, they cant even walk mum, He is very very active so the thought of not been able to run, climb, jump horrifies him.

I think I can happily begin my running programme now, kind of given me a refreshed drive to do more activity, After we left J ran wild, he was soo happy to be here on earth.

The film has some excellent bits, I like the robots that are operating wrong, what they got up and they helped Wallie and Eva.

The film is a must, the robots are great, the story gets you thinking, laughing and enjoying been here, on earth.

JsMum.

Went to see this too. I loved it, so did all my kids. We were a bit irritated by the ending (won't explain why though because don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet!....lets just say there were lots of unanswered questions :lol:

Some very funny slap stick moments and very well done...

Flo' :D

reece is desperate to see it But am worried he will like it too much like wen cars came out and we took him to see that and he moaned 4 months til it was out on dvd he drove me bonkers lol

love donnaxxxx

Wall-e was great - my boys were excited because our last name is similar. My only big issue was that it relys a lot on none verbal communication which is difficult for Josh so whilst he liked it I found myself commentating through most of it!!

Cinema and films are some of Josh's obsessions - he knows everything about films he has not even seen!

Anyway, thx for the tip on tickets - I'm currently unlimited cards at �44 per month for us as a family so any savings are great!

Also anyone living in Manchester and surrounding areas should consider cineworld at Bolton - its MUCH quieter than others - but buy drinks etc first one bottle of water was �2 last week!

Shell x

We're going to see it on tuesday, I think. Both boys are driving me mad already, wandering around imitating the wee robot saying his name!I can't wait either, looks fab to me!

Esther