How do you like yours.

I either have a Large Skim Milk Cappucino

or

a Soy Latte

how do you like yours :lol:

and

extra large white tea 'black tea/ or orange pekoe

:D

When I am really bad, Hot Chocolate with four marshmallows tossed in.

:D

mmmmmmm tea......mine not too strong and not much milk otherwise it just has to be jasmine tea.

As for coffee, could drink it by the bucket load :lol: full, rich and strong mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, just off to pop the kettle on !

Clare x x x

im addicted to coffee fran,any type :o drink far too many cups a day,at moment im on coffee with skimmed milk and one sweetner cos of weight watchers

Tea just milk,

love earl grey

hot chocolate from instant to sheer luxury- yum

would love to drink coffee love the smell but cant do the taste.

Yes please! :):) Just bring on the caffeine in any shape or form - I'll drink it. :thumbs:

Except Earl Grey. Barf. :sick:

K x

Well now, strong lattes I like but not instant coffee. The local bakery makes such good coffee that I have one before doing housework - extra energy! I've gone off Earl G tea for some reason and now drink loads of Bushells or English Breakfast, white no sugar. I haven't had a coffee today :tearful: .

Eva

Hi Eva

See you on line, sounds like you need one of those home cappucino machines :lol: gosh some of them are good dont you think, but I much rather go out like yourself and buy one than make one myself.

Need my fix :D

:thumbs:

Hiya Fran,

yeah, going to pick up J from school soon so thought I'd have a look here instead of doing the dishes...is it too late in the day to have a coffee?

Eva

I was watching this program on Health on ABC and they have proven that you can have coffee late in the day if you have a cup of tea afterwards. :thumbs::notworthy:

They have proven that something in tea neutralises the effects of caffeine that keeps you away. So tea is the answer.

If you want a late cup of coffee. Up until then I heard if you have a coffee after 2pm you would be up all night in a light phase of sleep and restless. Not anymore, I tried it, tested it out.

Its true.

:D xx So enjoy that afternoon coffee, just have a cup of tea later. :D

i think its so dissapointing when you go to a coffee shop to have a coffee and it tastes horrible :sick: some places not cheap either are they?!!

fran hopefully you will be able to make me a coffee in person one day,how nice would that be to meet up >:D<<'>

i think its so dissapointing when you go to a coffee shop to have a coffee and it tastes horrible :sick: some places not cheap either are they?!!

fran hopefully you will be able to make me a coffee in person one day,how nice would that be to meet up >:D<<'>

Oh Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'> you're a hunni, I would love that too. But we can have a virtual one here :cheers: I through chocolate cake at you on Facebook, :lol: did you get it. :lol: I have had sheep, chickens and hugs and drinks thrown at me. I tried to throw compost at you all but I ended up tossing it on myself. Have a look at my wall, it say ..... through compost on herself. :lol: The latest was someone wants to take my soul away :lol: oh you are a mad lot. :robbie::thumbs: If any of you want to join this fun party on Facebook pm me and I will add you. :)

I would love to visit you all one day. Definitely. :notworthy:>:D<<'> on my list of things to do.

:D>:D<<'> I would probably spend the whole time laughing as you always make me laugh Hev, especially when you flirt with Bighead Baddad

:lol: sorry BD you don't have a bighead, or does he, with all the compliments.

:whistle:

xx >:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

I am sick of the branding in these frappucino latte grande gobbledeegook coffee shops.

How on earth a tall latte sounds smaller than a grande I will never know.

I absolutely love tea, and it is best as Yorkshire tea. Also very keen on green tea.

Coffee I rarely drink - but when I do in the overpriced cafes mentioned above a latte or cappucino usually is what I get.

I would avoid those places like the plague if I wasnt with friends.

Edited by CEJesson

Oh Hev >:D<<'> you're a hunni, I would love that too. But we can have a virtual one here :cheers: I through chocolate cake at you on Facebook, :lol: did you get it. :lol: I have had sheep, chickens and hugs and drinks thrown at me. I tried to throw compost at you all but I ended up tossing it on myself. Have a look at my wall, it say ..... through compost on herself. :lol: The latest was someone wants to take my soul away :lol: oh you are a mad lot. :robbie::thumbs: If any of you want to join this fun party on Facebook pm me and I will add you. :)

I would love to visit you all one day. Definitely. :notworthy:>:D<<'> on my list of things to do.

:D>:D<<'> I would probably spend the whole time laughing as you always make me laugh Hev, especially when you flirt with Bighead Baddad

:lol: sorry BD you don't have a bighead, or does he, with all the compliments.

:whistle:

xx >:D<<'>

I tell you, here is proof I am loosing it. :wallbash: since when did I ever spell 'threw' something as 'through something' :lol: oh dear. Maybe I should install spell check, my mind has totally gone very mushy, I remember typing it thinking, this doesnt look right, by my mind couldnt process what was wrong, is this what happens when you get over 40 or is this what happens when meds are still adjusting.

Very confussed me am.....

Very very confussed.

:) xx