sjb

How many more things!

Do you think he will break this year?

this past month it's been his bed, because we recently decorate his brothers room (they use to share but DS1 trashed it and use to bounce on the top bunk keeping DS2 awake - we had to give them seperate rooms) his brother is sleepin on the matress on the floor cos we have a new bed on order, ds2 wanted to sleep on a matress - destroyed his bed and then created mary hell about sleeping on the matress that night!

Last night in one of his tempers he threw something at the back window and has cracked it! arrgh!!!

:lol: oh this thread makes me laugh. I remember some funny thread about beds.

I had a slat bed for my son and as he got older he jumped on it like a trampoline and went straight through it. :lol::rolleyes::whistle: I was almost going to buy another bed then I wised up and thought he would only do the same, so I went to the hardware store and took a sample of a slat and they cut out more, but this time I changed the wood to thicker wood and had more slats. :D

Then I had to reinforce all the wooden outer bits with extra long bolts. :lol: problem solved.

Until he grew so tall he needed a king single as his feet would hang out the end :D

:whistle:

Oh yes my son uses my sofa like a trampolene, even though we have a 14 foot one in the garden, it is not as much fun as bouncing of my sofas.

I have given up trying to have a nice house as everything just gets wrecked and looks like a war zone....lol

When a toddler our DD went through about 6 pushchairs, then it was the walls, peeling off wallpaper, painting and drawing on them, broken beds, broken toys, necklaces, ornaments etc. I too have given up trying to keep things in order..lol She has wrecked two beds and this is just when she is in good form. During meltdowns anything can happen!!! Clothes are another no no, chewing the soles of shoes and clothing and if not that then its holes in clothes as she is so clumsy and always hurting herself bless her.

DS will destroy anything, mostly plants, books, anything he has drawn - he is very good at drawing - especially plants, plants and flowers is his obsession, talks them, draws them, sees them, touches them, breaks them, sticks them in the ground and still expects them to grow.

Oh yes draws on walls, rips wallpaper, breaks his siblings toys, you name it he does it!!!