Sign in to follow this  
girl interrupted

Please help....

Today I've the been the worst in a long time.

i was supposed to be meeting up with an older friend ross that I'd turned down before.

As I always am with these kinda things I felt sick to the stomuch by but still determined to go as ross is one of the only people who understand me.

me and my dad ended up arguing really horrible and I went into one of my rages/crying fits so loudly that next door almost phoned the police as They thought somethign was wrong.

The ross boy would have waited in town for me without knowing I was coming and I've ruined thigns for parents again.My dad is supposed to be going to study at uni to become a teacher this year & they always mention that i have to change or I'll be out the house.

My mum keeps shoutign at me to pack my bags and leave and even reminded me of what ross must feel like.

I feel like I've let everyone down with my behaviour again and I feel totally alone and scared.

I just want to make people proud for once.

Sorry to hear you've had such a bad day, girl interrupted. Can you text or email Ross to explain, and say you'd really like to meet up again? If he's a good friend he'll probably understand.

Obviously I don't know your situation, but don't assume that your parents' problems are your fault or your responsibility. They probably have stresses and issues that have nothing to do with you, although in the heat of the moment they might say hurtful things which imply you are the cause of the problem.

I hope it's a bit calmer in your house now,

K x

Show this post to your parents, If my son showed me a post like yours it would help me to understand how he felt, your parent dont really mean it, I often say things like that in the heat of the moment, they are probably feeling dreadful too >:D<<'> Tell them how you feel, or just go and give your Mum a hug, she will understand I am sure and be glad. Hope you are feeling better soon. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

my son is 14 and we have quite a few arguments and to be honest ive told him to pack his bags but i didnt mean it,we all say things in heat of the moment,i know you must feel awful now but when you feel calmer explain to ross what happened and im sure he will understand

I'm really sorry, Jessica >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I've deleted my original post because I'd got you confused with someone else :o and thought you were a uni student, rather than someone who I see is 15.

So what I wrote probably seemed really horrible, but I thought you were an adult living at home :(

So, ignore what I wrote, and listen to what everyone else has said!

Bid >:D<<'> :(

Edited by bid

It sounds like your parents have got their own troubles as well. Normally in an argument, neither person is 100% right. Maybe your dad is partly to blame as well.

Please don't feel you have let anyone down by your behaviour. The very nature of a meltdown means that you cannot control it. There are ways to manage anger and you might be able to learn to prevent these meltdowns before they get to the crying/rage stage. It might be worth asking your GP if there is anything like this available.

I hope you can patch up things with Ross. It sounds like he is quite understanding.

Please try to talk to your parents. It sounds as though there are many things you need support with at the moment, and they don't understand how hard life is for you right now. Speaking can be hard for aspies, but you express yourself very well in writing. Maybe a letter is the best way to communicate with them.

Hey Jessica, My parents shouted the same things in the heat of the moment. They didn't really mean it, but it still was scary at the time. I hope that everyone has calmed down a bit now. >:D<<'>

SG.

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

I have had some of these arguments recently with my son. And on one occasion he made the first move and gave me a hug and told me he loved me ( and I was so proud as he showed howm much he is growing up) We all say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment. I'm sure they love you very much after all if we don't care then we rarely argue with that person! Hope you are feeling a little better soon.

thanks for all the kind words everyone.^^

thankyou.

my moods have been terrible for a while and I hate when fights like this break out.I feel like a different person.

things have been better since then thankfully.

thanks for all the kind words everyone.^^

thankyou.

my moods have been terrible for a while and I hate when fights like this break out.I feel like a different person.

things have been better since then thankfully.

hi girl interruped glad things are a better for you now :thumbs: