Mumble

Please may I be a Lipstick Aspie?

I told you I was bored!!!

Is this enough to qualify for entry into the Lipstick Aspie Secret Society (LASS)? :P:lol: Colour co-ordinated and everything :lol:

I'm quite chuffed with myself - first time I've ever used any makeupy stuff of any description - I found a vid of how to do it on t'net, bought the necessary and spent a whole morning getting them 'right'!! :lol: They don't sparkle on the piccy as much as they do in real life :( But it takes ages - how on earth do any of you have any time for anything else?? :unsure: :unsure:

My toes are pretty horrid. I would be in big trouble if I posted a picture of my toes, because they would be offensive to small children.

Did you use one of those toe separators?

Mumbley!! :notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Most sparkleydatious :clap::dance:

You are most definitely the newest member of The Lipstick Aspie Secret Society >:D<<'>

Boho (Chief High Wotsit of the LASS)

I do like that sparkly nail varnish mumble :thumbs: Also, what cute little toes you have :lol:

It is fiddly and time consuming at first, but you do get quicker over time... it only takes me a minute to do my toes now! I never do nail varnish on my finger nails because I end up picking it off

Welcome aboard LSA's.... :dance:

Ive always wondered why people dont use enamel paint from plastic model kits!???? it wont come off so you get the longevity and the range of colours is huge.

I noticed your name in here and wondered whether you were requesting to be a lipstick aspie too.

:lol:

:devil: Don't worry I wont tell anyone.

:D

Also, what cute little toes you have :lol:

I could say 'like me', but that would be a lie revealed at a meet-up - they're actually tiny toes attached to less cute feet - no wonder I trip over really, hardly good for balance. And don't get me started on ballet classes .... Point your toes Mumble. I am pointing me toes, I just don't have very much toe to point. :rolleyes::lol:

I did them properly, two coats of the shimmery turquoise colour and then one coat of the clear with sparklie bits of different blues and silvers :hypno: :hypno:

I'm not going to try doing my fingernails - that would be overkill plus my left hand is really weak and I'll probably get it everywhere trying to do my right nails. It would confuse people who know me and know I don't do makeup though ... :devil::ph34r:

it wont come off

Theres your clue, Warren. Much as we laydees like pretty sparkly toesies, we do want a change every now & then! :lol:

I never do nail varnish on my finger nails because I end up picking it off

Well I got bored and did my fingers to match. :hypno: :hypno: That was even harder. Can't see it lasting; I keep 'noticing' my fingers and thinking I have something on them and try to get rid of it ... :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

That varnish and the cleaner are quite potent, aren't they? :blink::wacko:

yes, very strong smell.... don't do it in an enclosed space without ventilation!!!!! or you'll be :balloon:

This is what I love about this forum... we can have a whole thread devoted to nail varnish :D

Floz

Did you use one of those toe separators?

Nope, I used two! :lol: :lol:

Out of interest, is it a feature of the multi-cultural area in which I live that toe separators come in a range of skin tones, or is this normal? I did think about asking for green ones and claiming discrimination against Martians, but thought I'd probably get thumped by the store's security guard :fight: :fight: :lol:

I had some once and they were vivid pink. Was this for people with sunburnt feet? They don't really need to be the colour of your skin anyway. How odd.

Just remembered.... a famous chemist does their own makeup range... one being suffixed with a number 7 (the name of the range that is).... they do a nail varnish which dries in one minute... and it really does !

Thought that might be of interest to some :lol:

I've shaved my toes... can I be a lickstick aspie too?

Toe separators? Are they they same as secateurs? They were very effective at separating toes from the rest of the foot when I was working with Big Tony and da rest of da guys

Just two questions - what are licksticks and what is aspie? I'm assuming it has something to do with snakes, which is why I wanna join. I like snakes - ever since I attended the Texas Rattler Roast 'n' BarBQ when I was touring the good ol' US of a with my band, The Fridge Magnets......

If two lipstick aspies have a fight do they make up afterwards?

:D

Baddad:

As Chief High Wosit of the Lipstick Aspies (I invented the name, so I get to be in charge :clap: ) I decree that if you paint your tootsies with sparklie nail polish and post a piccie on this thread then you can definitely join the Lipstickers!

Boho :devil:

(Floral flip-flops optional)

Edited by bid

Yes! :clap: Boho - fabby! :dance::D

Oh, oh, oh.....................you also have to wax your back, and chest, and ******** :whistle:

:clap:

Oh mumblie, lets see a piccie of your sparklie fingers :thumbs:

Oh mumblie, lets see a piccie of your sparklie fingers :thumbs:

Rather tricky ... :lol:

Imagine same shade on very aspie female hands (i.e. square hands with ring fingers far longer than index fingers)

(Floral flip-flops optional)

Oooh, no, you need them to colour co-ordinate :lol: :lol:

(Plus I'm sure BD has a shirt to co-ordinate with the flop-flips :P)

Yes! :clap: Boho - fabby! :dance::D

Oh, oh, oh.....................you also have to wax your back, and chest, and ******** :whistle:

:clap:

Now, now...this is a family forum :shame:

Sparklies will suffice, BD :D

Boho (Chief High Wotsit, etc, etc)

I took my fingers off last night :lol: :lol: Couldn't cope with the 'feel' of them and the constant feeling that I had something on my hands :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm not quite a lipstick Aspie, after all.

Oh Bid, you must have a really dirty mind, because I know that smiley isn't the type to say anything rude. I'm sure she meant legs or something perfectly innocent! :lol:

I took my fingers off last night

Now that's a bit extreme! Did you at least save your typing finger?

I don't like the feeling of nail varnish either, but people used to think I was silly for saying that because apparently you can't feel it :rolleyes:

people used to think I was silly for saying that because apparently you can't feel it :rolleyes:

If I say that you can feel nail varnish then people might wonder how I'd know that...so I won't say it :huh:

(Suffice to say though, I don't wear nail varnish)

Wow!! :thumbs:

I gotta work for hours and hours and miss a whole day of logging onto the forum and come back to find a mumble with sparkly toes!! and flip flops!!

They look fab!! :notworthy:

HELP!!!!! - Need help from true lipstick Aspies (and anyone else who might know ...)

How do you get this stuff off? My toes lasted looking lovely (my nails don't grow at a normal rate so there weren't any gaps or anything) - coped with swimming and all sorts of activities - then I take them North and they chip (obviously to fit in with Northern fashions :whistle:)

So I decided this morning that I'd better remove them all - got nail varnish remover pads and set to work ... and nothing happened. Half a pot of remover pads in and I've managed to removed 3 toes worth - still got 7 to go - I'm wondering if I did accidentally use Warren's enamel paint instead of nail polish.

So, is there some trick to getting it off? And how do you cope with the smell of the remover fluid (other than not breathing)? :unsure:

This is the one downside of the extra sparklie nail varnish, t'is a b*gger to remove!

Best thing is to hold the nail varnish remover pad on the nail for a couple of seconds (minutes.....hours..... :lol: ), and then wipe it off. Gives the remover a chance to get through the sparklieness!

T'is why i stick to normal nail varnish - without extra glittery bits. I just don't have the patience to remove it all! :rolleyes:

Thanks Smiley - it's the glittery bits causing the problem - because it had large glittery bits and some appear to have sunk through the blue polish and fastened themselves securely to my nails :unsure:

Best thing is to hold the nail varnish remover pad on the nail for a couple of seconds (minutes.....hours..... :lol: ), and then wipe it off. Gives the remover a chance to get through the sparklieness!

I am now sitting with remover pads on my seven toes - it's a really attractive look :lol: I'm going to be fighting men off at this rate :wub: :wub: :rolleyes::lol:

Smiley's right...

I put pads soaked with remover onto my toe nails and leave them there. If you leave them long enough you should be able to wipe off everything in more or less one go.

Also, I find the remover in a bottle and separate pads are more efficient than the pre-soaked pad thingys.

You have to suffer to be beautiful you know!! :shame:

Boho >:D<<'> :lol:;)

You have to suffer to be beautiful you know!! :shame:

I know - I've watched Bridget Jones!! :lol: (OK, I know the full script word for word (including the 'ouch' at the correct moment ... :whistle:))

Seriously though - how do you cope with the smell of the remover fluid - I'm sitting by a wide open window trying not to breath currently, it's really making me feel quite icky :sick::(

:lol::lol:

I rather laike the smell :o:shame:

Boho :dance:

Bridget Jones: some unkind peeps have said there has been a distinct resemblance on more than one occasion between me and BJ in the second fillum where she's in the sea, saying 'Beautiful Bridget, beautiful Bridget!!'

Edited by bid

I love the smell of it .... :hypno: which is probably a Very Bad Thing.

Have you considered the possiblity that its not nail varnish at all, just that you are rotting from the toes upwards following your prolonged soaking in the North? :lol:

Bridget Jones: some unkind peeps have said there has been a distinct resemblance on more than one occasion between me and BJ in the second fillum where she's in the sea, saying 'Beautiful Bridget, beautiful Bridget!!'

So long as you haven't been anywhere near the mushrooms ... :hypno: :hypno:

Have you considered the possiblity that its not nail varnish at all, just that you are rotting from the toes upwards following your prolonged soaking in the North? :lol:

I have - and I may have to sue the entire North if this turns out to be true. I've had to comfort my poor tootsies with a hot water bottle the last few nights after the awful shock they've had :(

I have - and I may have to sue the entire North if this turns out to be true. I've had to comfort my poor tootsies with a hot water bottle the last few nights after the awful shock they've had :(

Speaking on behalf of the north I've been authorised to offer up to �3.81 (half of our regional GDP) in way of compensation :unsure:

Speaking on behalf of the north I've been authorised to offer up to �3.81 (half of our regional GDP) in way of compensation :unsure:

Did you earn that selling electric cables? :unsure:

Did you earn that selling electric cables? :unsure:

I believe that the cables you're referring to were nicked in the south :shame:

We're all totally honest and trustworthy in these frozen parts :whistle:

Go away TheNeil!! :P:P

No boys allowed in this thread! ;)

I see. Is Baddad not quite what everyone thought he/she was? :P