Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

Driving me mad!!!

Please if anyone has some sanity to spare can you send it my way....ds is driving me and dp round the bleeding bend today bigtime, usually dp can put up with it but today it is even driving him mad. I just wanna go bed ive got a stinking migraine got nowt done all day n got ds moping n moaning n winging n nagging n snorting like a pig cos his nose is like a tap atm.

Im waiting for my sister to get home then ds is going up there for the night whether he wants to or not cos if he don't im moving out!!!!!!

I just want the holidays over either that or for the appointment for cahms to miraculously change to this week!!!!!

Im so tired n drained. :tearful:

i had to watch one scene from roly-mo on repeat for 2 hours earlier????????????????? heads gone now,,,,,,,roly,roly,roly,roly roly mo,,,,,,,,and the hubby has suddenly grown blue and green stripes and a big nose,ha ha,,,,,,,and has just said are we sitting comfortably? then i'll begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fight::fight: he is askin for it ha ha ha

Yep, all in favour of 52 week school year!! Oh maybe half day on 25th Dec!!

Carrie

No no no!

I'm a lot happier dealing with two children instead of 30, we're having a fantastic time.

He's been happily in his pjs for two days on the trot, and I'm going to enter his lego constructions for the next Tate exhibition. He's also painting warhammer figurines with a brush that has three bristles...takes ages and great concentration!

Let the holidays roll!

Ooooooo now that sounds perfect a 53 week school year!!!!! Im so frazzled you wouldnt beleive im just totally drained.

me too and i feel like im being a right grump , in the home i cant take anymore of the constant buzzing noises, humming ....im going insane, mines been off since JULY 9th !!!.... im trying to finish all my assignments for my Masters degree and i cant do it on a night cos im too tired and he wants to go to bed later than me, without melatonin hes up till 11pm .....i cant do it on a day cos im never on my own for 5 seconds....if im in a different room its Mum I need you ...huggy on the sofa, watch this do this do that ..he will ask me a question and before ive answered he changes the subject and asks something else, everything is a cunning ploy to get me into his world 100 % of the time. do this mum do that mum ......His need to control everything is epic when he isnt at school...does anyone else find that ? If i say something like shall we go out and have some fresh air he says something like "oh we wont go to the playground " which we always do ...we always do what he wants ...yet he doesnt seem to see that .........If i say anything that he disagrees with he stomps off saying ive been mean and goes mad ...last night he wanted the remote from the tv and becuase i was holding it, he went nuts and slapped and punched me...i have no clue how to stop him ...i tried to keep calm and said please dont hit, it means nothing ...so i locked all the childrens tv channels but i have to be careful cos when we start on this kind of pattern he does something like throw all my books out the window ..saying i destroyed his stuff so he will do it to me ...theres moments where i just dont recognise him...other times he is so lovely ... :wallbash:

i cant take much more....i am struggling to remain patient and calm ,

he is just so naughty, i dont know why or whats causing it but he just goes into this mode where he is like unreachable., no conversation, nothing i can say can be heard...running like mad, punching , slapping. then seems to forget after the event that he has done it.....tonight after we had been out this afternoon to a aircraft museum , he came in , took all his clothes off as usual and then its just non stop verbal talking At me...do this do that.... if i sit down for some nice time with him. which i tried tonight he sits on me, or twists and turns on the sofa so his feet are in my face, if i touch the remote he grabs it and says its his .......and goes into this like chemical overload where what ever i say he says the exact opposite, he is 6 going on 14 , i say please dont do it, it hurts me, he laughs or says will if i want too...ha hahaha ....this is like a red rag to me then cos i cant beleive what im hearing....when he was going crazy tonight he fell over....if i move rooms he climbs doorframes and thuds on the floor constantly .......

yesterday we watched supernanny together, he watched this american boy behave exactly like him, slap, punch, kick, answer back , attack and destroy things and he was mortified, saying i would never do that would i mummy, he couldnt beleieve how terrible this boy was and yet he was exactly like my son......ive tried the naughty step/cushion / place ..ive tried reward charts ..the thing is i dont know what is naughtiness, what is asd, whats adhd , i just know he is out of control for certain periods , and yesterday after we watched the show and had a really nice discussion like 2 hours later he was going crazy and trying to rip the good behaviour chart down and ran off with it....after he snaps out of it ...he seems really annoyed with himself ......

i feel like im at my wits end.

We also watched it together, and my son also made those comments, he also said last week after we had our first visit with a social worker, Mum what will she think of this family, I said why, he replied, because W (6 yr old NT) was butting in all the time, he actually tried to speak to me twice during the hour that the SW was there, But J saw that as Naughty, whereas the SW worker was there because we are at out witsends with him, trashing the house and attacking us! its as though he cant see that, and yet he is a bright boy, I soo know how you feel allstuk, its just soo blumming wearing, we have had a pretty good day today so am not as down as I was last night, never get two together though so am makking the most of it. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> to you, keep strong. Enid

i just watched miss potter and it made me cry and now i cant stop cos i feel so guilty that im not dealing with it right .....my son is only 6 too and really clever and i think he knows somethings differnt ...he keeps saying im sorry i cant help it , i just get so mad, or it just makes my tummy hurt....but im so confused with people telling me that their child does this and that and that my son is just naughty..that .....i think i just make matters worse....i saw cahms just before holiday and she said devise a home plan so that he knows the rules, he just keeps destroying it, hiding it, rewriting the rules to want he wants. I say no we are not doing that ....he gets more crazy.... he wants so much to be my equal and says im grumpy and all i ever do is boss him around ...hes right i do ...but thats cos im on my own ...competly exhausted with it all and in these moments where he acts like this i just dont know where to put myself ,i walk off he slams doors, climbs doorframes..tries to run away ...... what my neighbour must think i dont know...my family dont want to know or help ...they cant cope with him for more than a few hours and they dont drive and they are 30 miles away. i contacted social workers for help ....around 10 weeks ago ...nothing not even a letter or a call!

i just watched miss potter and it made me cry and now i cant stop cos i feel so guilty that im not dealing with it right .....my son is only 6 too and really clever and i think he knows somethings differnt ...he keeps saying im sorry i cant help it , i just get so mad, or it just makes my tummy hurt....but im so confused with people telling me that their child does this and that and that my son is just naughty..that .....i think i just make matters worse....i saw cahms just before holiday and she said devise a home plan so that he knows the rules, he just keeps destroying it, hiding it, rewriting the rules to want he wants. I say no we are not doing that ....he gets more crazy.... he wants so much to be my equal and says im grumpy and all i ever do is boss him around ...hes right i do ...but thats cos im on my own ...competly exhausted with it all and in these moments where he acts like this i just dont know where to put myself ,i walk off he slams doors, climbs doorframes..tries to run away ...... what my neighbour must think i dont know...my family dont want to know or help ...they cant cope with him for more than a few hours and they dont drive and they are 30 miles away. i contacted social workers for help ....around 10 weeks ago ...nothing not even a letter or a call!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hun I really know how you feel-im barely copeing with ds-he is the same says sorry for being naughty mam but 30secs later forgets it n starts again!! >:D<<'>

allsetuk, you sound how I was a few weeks a go, barely getting through a day, just thinking, phew survived another one, its a nightmare I know, I also have been begging social workers for help since xmas, this was really hard for me as I work in childcare, you can imagine!! just last week I got a social worker, I had to go to a carers support group and stand up and make a fuss to get that far, I have a support worker starting next week to take him out for 3 hours a week, my son says hes not going :tearful: he will probably run off so am already worried, my son is 12, yours is 6, bang on doors and get help NOW, while you still have chance to change things, pm if you want, bikemad seems to have a similar child, hope you dont mind me saying this bikemad! so could probably help you more. keep strong, drink wine!!! phone a friend, just think a day at a time, and do what it takes to get through. keep posting. Enid

thanks for your comments .....yes bikemad and me have said before that we have alot of similar behaviour patterns going on with our boys.......its these blooming school holidays....if my son isnt out learning being occupied every day ...from morning to late at night he just goes mad ..i dont have the funds to do anything with him this summer.

Yeah a few times we have noticed how similer they are. If your hols are owt like mine you are just about getting thru a day at a time!!!! Ive been fighting to get help since ds was 3-got told he was naughty, told I needed parenting classes n finally now age 8 they said ooops actually he has a ton of probs....he wears bilateral hearing aids, has hypermobility, has sensory avoidance disorder n aspergers n adhd and am STILL waiting for ds's school to send the report in that was requested in March!!!!!

bikemad i went again last fri,,he being re referred now cos school saying that he cant concentrate and does not finish tasks at last,,they denied it before???i showed her the vids and she didnt watch much! she said she had seen enough,,i explained that i felt i wasnt being listened to by psych so she said he will be re assessed by someone else soooo will have to go through the whole bloomin process again,,i did explain that we aint dealing wiv behaviour that well at the mo,,and she said he may have to go down mental health route to get it sorted as he is out of age range for sure start now,,,he has hypermobility syndrome and may need physio so will have to wait now for orthopaedics app,,,,, will keep on going as we do innit???????

Jo keep pushing them-ive seen the vids n he was def hypo!!!! My ds has been a nightmare today bouncing round etc-he resembled a pogo stick glued to a exploding firework that was blowing round in a tornado while useing a fog horn!!!!!!!

He is a bit calmer now in one way but now louder itms.

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drained n knackered...ds has been just non stop today and has finally settle down to sleep aqt 12.38pm!!! Didnt help having my 13 yr old step daughter over who has also been a handful being a typical 13yr old. About to have a cuppa before bed aint had one since 3pm!!!!!!

He woke at 1.30am and then 3am with ear ache n has another ear infection so he cant wear his aids so we have had to yell all day cos he cant hear....he has E.N.T in the morning tho so fingers crossed they sort it!!!! He is still awake at the mo!!!

hi all >:D<<'> we are all being driven mad today, first jay was talking for hours about hoovers he has a thing for them :wacko: then he decides to scream and show off for the next few hours, feels like i going to have no hair left by the time jay is back at school feels like banging my head against a brick wall :wallbash: but hey its nice to know i am not the only one going through this lol if i did not laugh i think i just end up in ball rocking lol