jlp

And another moan!

Tonight I threw a toddler style strop and stormed downstairs mid story We've had a day of bickering, fighting and whinging. Usually I'm calm and chilled and rarely lose my temper but tonight I've just had enough.

Dp is on nights so I'm stressed from getting up with all the jumping around and screeching when I need them to be - well quiet would be asking for too much but at least not as noisy. Ds#2 (5 and being assessed) is a PAIN and ds#1 (8 with AS) is constantly saying horrible things like he hopes he dies soon, I can see why ds#2 upsets him (he upsets me!) but can't stand the horrible things ds#1 says.

Calmed down and went back up, ds#1 is really upset. Looking at it objectively, the 'problem' is ds#2. His behaviour is terrible and ds#1 - very black and white - simply can't cope with him, he's at the point with him where he can't stand him, and is crying and banging his head with frustration. ds#2 is forever throwing things, hitting us (everyone - me, dp, ds#1, Grandma etc) with things, nipping, pulling hair, scratching and he's a solid build and really hurts. He's been in the bathroom (put him in there as he won't stay on a naughty step) so many times today and nothing works. I have never known such a contrary child - he even had a big tantrum a few nights ago as we were talking about their births and which hospital they were born in and ds#2 didn't want to be born in the hospital he was (wish he'd communicated that from the womb!)

I'm really worried that there's a problem with ds#2, really worried that there isn't and he's just incredibly naughty, really worried about ds#1's mental health as he simply can't cope with him and exhausted and fed up. And I now have a headache after going up as ds#1 threw a tennis ball full force at ds#2 (for saying something horrible about) and it hit me full on in the face

Tonight I threw a toddler style strop and stormed downstairs mid story We've had a day of bickering, fighting and whinging. Usually I'm calm and chilled and rarely lose my temper but tonight I've just had enough.

Dp is on nights so I'm stressed from getting up with all the jumping around and screeching when I need them to be - well quiet would be asking for too much but at least not as noisy. Ds#2 (5 and being assessed) is a PAIN and ds#1 (8 with AS) is constantly saying horrible things like he hopes he dies soon, I can see why ds#2 upsets him (he upsets me!) but can't stand the horrible things ds#1 says.

Calmed down and went back up, ds#1 is really upset. Looking at it objectively, the 'problem' is ds#2. His behaviour is terrible and ds#1 - very black and white - simply can't cope with him, he's at the point with him where he can't stand him, and is crying and banging his head with frustration. ds#2 is forever throwing things, hitting us (everyone - me, dp, ds#1, Grandma etc) with things, nipping, pulling hair, scratching and he's a solid build and really hurts. He's been in the bathroom (put him in there as he won't stay on a naughty step) so many times today and nothing works. I have never known such a contrary child - he even had a big tantrum a few nights ago as we were talking about their births and which hospital they were born in and ds#2 didn't want to be born in the hospital he was (wish he'd communicated that from the womb!)

I'm really worried that there's a problem with ds#2, really worried that there isn't and he's just incredibly naughty, really worried about ds#1's mental health as he simply can't cope with him and exhausted and fed up. And I now have a headache after going up as ds#1 threw a tennis ball full force at ds#2 (for saying something horrible about) and it hit me full on in the face

(

awwwwwwwww sending a hug >:D<<'> really know how you feel :robbie:

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D<

It's hard when nothing seems to change their behaviour, my dd isn't bothered by consequences of her actions either, shes too impulsive! She has no empathy at all and will happily pull my mums house apart (smashing ornaments, pulling over plants) while laughing at us. :(

Hope they settled down and your heads a bit better today. (if it's still painful might be an idea to go to A&E incase you've cracked a cheek bone :unsure: )

A x >:D<<'>

Hope things are a bit better today!! I now have second wind as they are back at school. Know what you mean about when a partner is on nights. You can't take them out because it's a nightmare and you don't have the energy to cope with the fall out but you can't keep them in because they CAN'T be quiet!!

Thinking of you

Carrie

Hope things are a bit better today!! I now have second wind as they are back at school. Know what you mean about when a partner is on nights. You can't take them out because it's a nightmare and you don't have the energy to cope with the fall out but you can't keep them in because they CAN'T be quiet!!

Thinking of you

Carrie

That sums it up so accurately!