Sign in to follow this  
eismith

Greetings people

Hi

I have been on this site for a while now but now that i am diagnosed with HFA(Aspberger) i feel better to write on it.

At the beginning (few months ago) i was depressed my mother told me that i was retarded and some thing was wrong,then as if it was a sign a true movies came on about a boy with autism his was severe ie no communication just rocking and watching things spin.Something snapped i knew that i rocked so i search autism and found aspberger.

It was like the description was about me. i feel better now that i have a diagnosis and in some way i thank my mum for say that i am retarded as it pointed me into the direction of Asperger.

I am 23 years old, recently moved to France to set up a animal business,I speak no french and due to not being great with talking to people i have never had a boyfriend and fear that i never will although i love being alone.

Hello and welcome :thumbs:

I'm glad you feel better since the diagnosis- good luck with everything in France - I think you're really brave to make the move

>:D<<'>

Hi eismith....

Welcome to the forum and wow how brave to go to France and set up your own animal business, wishing you much success.

Clare :)