baddad

A label of love...

A Quick >:D<<'> to all at home who are rushing to finish all the labels in new uniforms for the start of term...

For some, it'll just be a class jump in the existing school, for others a leap from primary to secondary/infants to juniors and for others still even more significant upheavels - residential placements, further education or even a move from education altogether into the wider worlds of work or adult daycare, independent living etc...

Huge steps, whatever the move, for them and us... so a group one of these >:D<<'> and a bit of this :tearful: to everyone who needs it...

Find five minutes at some point and do whatever floats your boat (glass of wine, bar of choklit...) and give yerself a pat on the back :)

Right, where's that thimble got to......

:D

Me too badders >:D<<'>

One for everyone else going through same/similar >:D<<'>

One for me too >:D<<'>

And one for fun >:D<<'>

Flozza :pray::tearful::)

Good luck BD and Ben and everyone else. >:D<<'>

I'm dreading Jay going back, there are a lot of changes for him at the Unit, he's going to be separated from the only friend he's ever had and he'll be stuck over on another site with no-one to talk to or interract with at all. Don't even want to take him to that place. :tearful:

~ Mel ~

Good luck to all of you from me, too >:D<<'>

I'm feeling really worried about tomorrow :tearful: so I might just have one or two of these :wine:

Just to help me sleep........ honest :whistle:

Have just finished struggling with wunderweb!! had to cut so much off trousers for DS2, made a right hash of it, but its done now, all labled, pe kits,bookbags, lunch boxes, etc. etc. all times 3, now a large glass of red, and raise your glasses to DS2 who has been GOOD MOST OF THE HOLIDAY. :thumbs::thumbs: Enid

I have a wonderful mother who sews, :notworthy: she says it makes her feel nurturing and grandmotherly.

I drop off the items and collect them a day later. all labelled with real sewn-in name tapes.

She also alters trousers to fit. :thumbs:

And she worked out how to label football boots

I pay her in second hand books and cider, it's an excellent arrangement.

I have a wonderful mother who sews, :notworthy: she says it makes her feel nurturing and grandmotherly.

I drop off the items and collect them a day later. all labelled with real sewn-in name tapes.

She also alters trousers to fit. :thumbs:

And she worked out how to label football boots

I pay her in second hand books and cider, it's an excellent arrangement.

Bah!! :P

Boho (still sewing...)

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> BD and Ben.I was thinking about you both yesterday and thought you might be busy sewing on lables about now.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> For all of the others here facing big and small transitions in the next few days.Karen.