**Mia

New here.

Hello.

I am new here. Have posted a couple of posts but they seem to disappear.

My name is Enissa I live in Australia. I have been looking at this forum for a while.

I have an older brother with Autism, and I guess I am interested because I think a couple of my friends have Asperger Syndrome. I would like some advice or recommendations of some good books.

But looking around there seems to be lots of stuff to browse. So that me

Enissa

Yep Tony Attwood is very good. Where in Australia are you?

Welcome aboard anyway hun!

Hello again.

Thank you Kirstie, Clare and Karen. I am from New South Wales Australia. Sydney actually do you know Manly or Palm Beach, well we are somewhere in the middle. Kirstie, I have a copy of that book by Tony Attwood. What I am looking for is a book that is more Autism focused and not just Aspergers Syndrome. I'm really looking for a recommendation for Autism as a whole. Reason is I am doing Childcare and do volunteer works with kids and I notice different children its also of a learning about my brother too and study purposes. I have Tony Attwoods book but need more.

Thanks

Enissa

Hi Enissa,

I have a 7 year old son with AS and I live in Australia too - Victoria. Please to meet you!

Eva