Sign in to follow this  
bid

From Bid

I'm posting here so that I don't misuse the Meet and Greet section.

It seems that I have upset some people by asking for my account to be reactivated.

I tried very hard in my leaving post to make it clear that I have huge respect for the forum, the admin amd the mods, and that I wasn't leaving because 'things weren't going my way' or to 'seek attention'. I was actually very much in two minds about posting at all, but then I didn't want anyone to think I had been banned, and I did want to express my thanks and support for the forum.

I haven't posted about this on the open forum before because it felt too private, but now I feel as though I have to explain myself. Three months ago my adult son reached breaking point, and I have been struggling with this crisis situation ever since. Maybe I was just 'autismed out' or something, but I wanted to say goodbye as I felt my time here had run its course.

A few days later I read Owl's post about her adult son, and I really wanted to post to offer some kind of support as the difficulties experienced by young adults are very close to home at the moment for me...so Lufty very kindly reactivated my account. I'm doubley glad he did so as since then I've been able to post on Loulou's thread, as she is someone I've known via PMs for quite a few years now.

I hope this clarifies things :(

Bid :(

Edited by bid