Clare63

YES YES YES THEY SAID YES

:thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap::thumbs::thumbs:

They said "YES" they would love to take our son and have offered him a place pending the LA agreement. Hopefully this won't be a problem as they eventually agreed to fund the assessment and there are no other schools left in the area suitable.

Its such a relief and we are all so happy, I think I am more happy with the fact that Connor has said he like to go there full time, we have been overwhelmed by his achievement of attending the 2 day assessment as he has hardly been out the house for the past year.

Just wanted to share this wonderful news with you all.

Thank you as ever for your brilliant support, I don't think we would have got this far without the support and encouragement not to mention the fantastic advice, information and guidance I have found on this forum.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

hi clare, i just dont know wat to say. lol makes a change i know hehe........

well done all of you

its been a long journey, but u av all got there in the end... I LOVE YOU ALL

:band::band::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::band::band::bounce::bounce::clap::clap:

AND WELL DONE LOVE FROM :robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::whistle:

LOVE DONNAXXXXXX

.........................BRILLIANT NEWS...............CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL, SO PLEASED THE NEW SCHOOL HAS WORKED OUT SO WELL :thumbs: , best wishes suzex

Awwwww thanks Guys, lovin all the emoticons and bright colours.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hug's all round.

Clare x x x x

Claire >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Just caught the thread and i am so so pleased for you guys!!!! It just shows that perseverence and all those other things that we do every day, all the time do have an effect - when can he start? Claire, we must get together, give me a call ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Stella xxx

WOW, A Great big grin is across my face, :D you have made my night, Im sooo please for you, wow you got throw this, to the end, Im soo glad its worked out for you, its great news, fantastic.

JsMum :wub:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::dance: Well done and well done to your son too. ;) you both deserve the best in life :dance::dance::clap::thumbs:

I remember being reduced to tears when we finally got Special School places sorted for our two boys.

Congratulations to you all.

Simon

hi

just loged in, congrats on great news, hope ds will love it they, once again well done. >:D<<'> :clap::D>:D<<'> :clap::clap:

theresa xx

Thank you again everyone for your lovely posts.

Feeling really rather shattered today and letting it all sink in. Been expecting a meltdown but not happened yet, I am so proud of my young man.

Clare x x x