Sign in to follow this  
pingu

My World Is back

....... But at least im back online.

Just setting up the kids accounts then i will fight them for it later. Its been nearly 10 months since our lives were snatched. ive forgotton how to use a computer.

Back soon with updates (if you remember me :) )

shaz N rugrats

Pingu, great to see you back, it's been a long long time. Looking forward to catching up etc.

Flora >:D<<'>

Awwwwww Pingu, so good to hear from you, was only thinking of you the other day.

Welcome back Hun.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Hi all.

:wallbash: Finially made it back after a lot of this :wallbash: Actually its no where near over, but i have missed you guys, trust me there have been times when i have sat here and needed to talk to you guys... like in the dead of night when its so silent the ticking of the clock really is the only thing keeping you sane... Anyway,. im here.

I am really paranoid about what i can and cant write, when i write to steve, i have to pretend the kids don't exist.

Anyway i shouldnt mention that... I've been doing the home education now for... well the same length of time that all this has been going on. We are called MyWorld and i didnt realise when i had the idea early last year just what an important "Twist" that would be.... (sorry i keep getting sidetracked) Im not really in a good place mentally. :wallbash: No that came out wrong. I have developed 4 personalities and apparently this is "normal" ?? But they each try to talk over each other and it makes writing anything difficult.

Back to the point. :tearful: The kids have improved in there new school. kieran is soooooo communicative now even the neighbours know him now..... (Just got to stop him walking into the neighbours houses when they least expect him and we'll be sorted.. Its been a struggle but the education board are not in the slightest bit interested in our existance so we really have done it alone now. and full credit to the kids, i'm sure their dissabilites have helped then through... but they are incredibly confused as to what the problem is, because like i said steve left his life of crime behind after we met... so naturally they are confused why everyone suddenly "hates dad".

Anyway. I am getting very limited time at the moment. i have sectioned up my day, so my free time is between the hours of 4.30am - 7.am. But that "free time" is taken with getting the day organised for 3 very individual very different unique (apparently - so i've been told many times recently). kids...

I'll try and pop back later. there is so much i want to say. but i cant let any of it go... but its so good to have some form of communication again - i thought the fish actually did talk there for a while.

:whistle:

shaz x

Shaz,

Sounds as if you are doing a dam brilliant job in the face of everything else and with little if any support.

Look like the kids are doing well and suited to their Home Education, you must be a very strong and focused lady to keep all that going after your lives were turned upside down.

Its great to see you back here and I hope you get time to find support here again and communication with people who care and undersratnd.

Take care

Clare x x x

welcome back pingu >:D<<'> its so good to hear from you. i have been thinking about you alot. you sound like you are doing a brilliant job in difficult circumstances. well done :thumbs:

Hi Pingu,

So great to see you back.

You have manged to survive very well. I don't think I would of been as strong as you.

sending you cuddles

Hi Pingu,

So great to see you back.

You have manged to survive very well. I don't think I would of been as strong as you.

sending you cuddles

Hi Thanks for your messages, i wish i had time to stop and have a good "chat" god knows i could do with it. You could say Im a runaway train on a broken track.... :tearful: despite the coping bit. I gave up the habit of feeling sorry for myself around july... :wallbash: lots of brick walls in july.. :tearful: i dont feel strong, but thanks for saying that because i think i must be to still be breathing.

I'll try and get back later, in between sleeping to check back, but i hope everyone is well, i havent had a chance yet to read any one elses posts, so to those who need hugs i send them. and to everyone else hello (again). promise i'll start to make sense soon.

shaz

BIG WARM WELCOME BACK PINGU, I remember you, and you have had a really difficult time, but your strong and youve bounced back.

JsMum