dogfish

Share Your Thoughts?

Hiya!

Good news, two bits actually! One, my tooth came out, and two, I'm gonna be in the Gosport Gang Show with the cubs and scouts!

As for your questions, I think they tease me because I think and say things very differently, and sometimes they make fun of my voice (What? I can't help it when it gets really high and squeaky when I'm excited, scared or worried!), and mainly because I get upset easily. IT DRIVES ME ROUND THE BEND, UP THE WALL AND BACK :angry::wallbash: !

What do I like about science? WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT SCIENCE? Say, what do I like about science? (Cue fanfare and audience rolling on floor laughing). But seriously, I'm not sure. I guess the concept of 'getting scientific' and doing experiments just generally appeals to me.

Anything else you wanna know, just let me know (Cue 2nd fanfare and 2nd round of audience rolling on floor laughing)!

See ya :band: !

P.S: Ya, I changed :robbie: to :band:! You like it?

P.P.S: I like french fries (Cue 3rd fanfare and 3rd round of audience rolling on floor laughing)

P.P.P.S: Yes, I'm putting a lot of humour in this one. Sorry. If you don't find it funny, i'll just edit it out.

I love the humour and i love the emoticon band. I play guitar myself and we have drums and a keyboard in our house. Tell me what makes you the happiest, and tell me what makes you sad and upset.

Hi.

OK, gotta make this quick, I'm going to gang show auditions soon :dance:

Happiness is:

Beating a boss on a game :ninja: , Cuddling with mummy :wub: , Being praised for work :notworthy: , and school holidays :dance: .

Sadness is:

Falling out with a friend :fight: , Pooping myself :oops: , Getting a game over :hypno: , and having to do STUPID HOMEWORK :angry: !

Pant...Pant, whew, OK bye!

Andrew :band:

Sorry for the delay...we have had a manic few days but here we go....

wwe is fab i like all the moves they do i have gone to see it in cardiff too with my mam and dad my favorite is rey mysterio he is cool he is little like me but still won lots lego city is cool because you can make lots of differnt scenes and build different stuff i go to chapel because i beleive in god my mam n dad dont but they said it is up to me if i want to go and learn more the lady who is my mammys friend has a grown up son with autism so she looks after me i like it because it teaches you to do good things and about god and jesus and how to be saved i like the drama class and sunday school and one day a month they have a big breakfast at the chapel n we all go and have a breakfast and spend time talking i have just started going to bible colledge for children i was asking for ages but my mam said she had to be sure i wanted to go so she made me wait a couple of months but i didnt change my mind so now i am allowed to go when i grow up i want to go to the grown up colledge

Bit of info might help off me lol....I was brought up in a religion as a kid n not given any choice so I swore if I had kids id always let them choose n never tell them what they could or couldnt do about religion, my friend is a member of the chapel so she looks after ds when he is there..she has an adult son with autism so knows how to deal with his quirky ways.

Thank you so much guys. :thumbs:

I am going away for half term week so won't be able to do replies, but if there is anything you want to tell me about please just come in and note down your thoughts.

:) Hey guys.

Would any of you like to tell me a bit more about bullying? I know some of you have some problems with other kids at school, and i bet everyone feels picked on at some time or other. So can you tell me in your own words:

What does bullying mean? What do bullies do? And why do you think bullies behave that way?

Hiya.

Andrew here!

Been busy, what with Gang Show and Cubs and (Insert slightly naughty word here (Cuz I'm not the type of guy who swears :P )) HOMEWORK!!!!! :angry: !!!!! :angry: !!!!! :angry: !!!!!

Anyway, bullying. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Well, there's a kid at my school who bullies me. One time, I was a friendship stop monitor at play time. He came up to me, and said, 'You're gay'. So I said 'Do you want a friend?'. And he said 'YES! I WANNA FRIEND YOU GAYLORD! GIMME A FRIEND I WANNA FRIEND!' ' I'm sorry but I can't just magic a friend out of nowher- OW! STOP SHOVIN' ME! OW! OI, STOP IT!' Then the whistle went. 'Well thanks for nothing GAYLORD!'. 'Ow. My ear. Too much shouting directly into it. Ow. Pain. WELL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-RY!'. 'Gaylord'. He does it now, even when I'm not a FSM, but teachers say 'If you do that one more time, you'll go inside'. Yeah, OK, but it's the same the next day, and technically he has done it again! UGH! (Insert slightly naughty word here (Cuz I'm not the type of guy who swears :P ))

Anyway as for your questions...

1. Bullying means picking on people over a period of time, i.e: daily, weekly.

2. Bullies think they're really tough in gangs, with friends which 'You don't got', etc, and pick on a certain person.

3. They're just scared inside, and want to act tough. Either that or they've just got nothing better to do.

So there you go. On a side note, I think it's good to keep in touch with you, i.e: someone who is interested in my experiences. Thanks to Mummy for finding this site!

Bye :band: !

Hi dogfish

Sorry Z hasn't been back to you for a while but she has been so low. She has been put on fluoxetine (antidepressants) mostly cos of school

Hopefully these will lift her mood and she will get back to you

The only thing that is keeping her going at the mo' is her horse riding

Hope the meds are having the desired affect Zosmum, though i know from my own experience that it can be difficult sometimes to find the one that suits.

Hope everyone else is doing well.