Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

just been in town hunting for xmas ideas

just thought id give this a mention

just been in town hunting for xmas ideas and in the shop that comes with a big catologue-not sure i can say it-starts with a A

found great idea

robot money box-lights up and says things when coins put in and counts them tells time date/arlarm clock-on offer with 5 pounds of at mo :thumbs:

i think both my boys will like this-they dont really go for cars and other boys things really-so im always having to search and search-but i think this may be a GOOD ONE. >:D<<'>

hi rq

just looked at this and it is realy good, i was in the same store this morning and they do have some great stuff in at mo, i dont know what to get g for xmas he is only into wwe and because he has been into that for so long he has it all to do with it, he did ask us for a laptop the other day so that may be an option, he is only 6 and i love to see him opening prezzys it was the 1st time last yr that he showed an interest at all and opened all his stuff, it took till after lunch, but if i get him laptop it wont leave a lot for anything else, dont know what to do yet still got loads of time left (she says) arrrrr

theresaxx

hiya

thanks for that - im getting one too - i know EXACTLY what you both mean

its so ,so hard to try to think what my DS would like / enjoy/ play with

i think the Science Museum stuff is GREAT for our boys ;o)

mel xx

my p made a magic wish,throwing a magic stone down a wishing well for Supermario bros olympic games and last Friday we brought it for him and he wouldn't play it until today,he needed big bro to show him how to play it and now he's hooked and gets :angry: and :crying: when he can't get past the levels :wub:

Edited by sesley

Hi All

These lok really good. Great idea

tjw-we just got Z a laptop fpr xmas, dh changed his mobile contract. Went to big mobile shop (the one that starts Car) and with certain phones they give them away for FREE!!

Happy Shopping

Hi All

These lok really good. Great idea

tjw-we just got Z a laptop fpr xmas, dh changed his mobile contract. Went to big mobile shop (the one that starts Car) and with certain phones they give them away for FREE!!

Happy Shopping

hi zosmum

im not on contract phone only pay as go, but i do know the store you mean, humm it may be worth looking at taking out a contract phone :devil: thanks for the advise zosmum and idea.

theresa x

Xmas is blinking hard work lol...last year he wanted a wwe xmas this year he wants wwe and lego city...quite glad cos was running out of wwe stuff cos after so long of being addicted to it he has most stuff lol.

I bought N onw of those Robot banks last Christmas - managed to find one in local charity shop, brand new for just �3!! It is really good as you can set a target for the child to save and it recognises all the coins. However, everytime you walk past it it speaks to you (although I think you can deactivate this) so it can make you jump!

N also plays with it a lot and uses it as a robot so it is def worth getting