Sign in to follow this  
hev

my facebook

little sod steve has found my password,(obvious password really!)anyway ive changed it now!!anyway hes had a merry old time deleting people for the sake of it :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: not even sure if hes deleted anyone from here but if he has it wasent me!!i need all the friends i can get in this life,so if it looks like ive deleted you could you request me again?thankyou xxx

I can't remember if I used to have you on facebook or not. To be honest I might be going blind and still have you but looking down the list couldn't see you. Sorry to hear things aren't great with your son. Feel free to add me. I use my full name as on here. As you've met me you should recognise my handsom mug shot :rolleyes: too. That and I've now added it as my avatar on here (assuming that has worked properly). Thinking of you. Even when running around like a headless chicken (metaphorically for anyone who is worried). All the best, David.

(Posted a small update about what I'm upto in the gameshark post. Not that it has changed much. All the best again. :D

little sod aint he,he deleted poor old pearl as well :rolleyes: i mean what has lovely pearlie whurlie done to him :rolleyes: picked people at random im assuming,anyway i would never delete people,only bighead i spose,he will never ever guess my new password!!

and me :(

Clare x x x

oh no this is getting worse,he also deleted my best friend of 14 years :o but that was defo deliberate,can you request me again,cos i dont know your last name!! xxx

Don't worry I am already back on ya list as soon as I noticed I sent you a request....thinking you ain't getting rid of me that easily

Clare x x x