bikemad

Sorry im scarce....

My lad has been ill all week n no better as yet he has that rotton flu bug doing the rounds and is barking like a dog with his cough being so loud poor mite n his ears hurt he aches etc etc so im limited on chances to get on the pc atm but im still around.

hi bikemad

in the same boat at mo george came out of school friday and was sick at school gates, barking like mad and now pooing and sickness together just done another bed change, hope your lad is feeling a bit better at mo, it realy is quite nasty, i nearly got the dr out due to temp being sky high but managed to get some meds down him after 3 times of throwing it back up god he hates meds.

takecare bikemad and i do hope he is beter soon.

theresa xx

Edited by tjw

Yeah I was the same he had such a nasty temp I took him to the doc in the end but she said cos it is viral it just has to work its way out but can take up to 2weeks!!!! I'm not sending him to school tomorrow..the temp has gone but he is still barking for Wales so id rather have him home til he is recovered properly. Best bit is Ive come down with it today but so far just got the aches n headaches n cold.

Hope everyone else with poorly ones is coping ok n they get better soon.

How long does this last for!!! Ds is still off school thats a week so far n still has a stinking chesty croupy type cough n is still off food...not that he eats much as it is!!!!! Ive also got it now so im doing the bare essentials n the rest can wait lol.

hi bikemad

my son stil off school and food barking like a good one at mo but it is making him sick as well, i have heard that it is lasting for 2 wks off other mums at school i am just prying not, i have also got it banging head feeling sick not nice , i hope your house is well soon takecare

theresa xx

ive had the pleasure of having this twice

first my youngest caught it then i did -then my parents and half the town-then my eldest and then i go get it again :wallbash:

my sons been of nearly a week now with it and the cough is only just going a bit -after antibiotics-was a real bad dry barking cough--horrid plus raging temp.............

i think i have the flu now-where your bones hurt if they are touched ect-dr given me antibitiocs for my chest..........

cant breath through my nose at all..... :tearful:

hope everyone recovers soon xxx

I think my lad needs antibiotics see but they wont give them to him even tho he is asthmatic n it is going to his chest. Now thats more like what Ive got my bones hurt when I move n I gotta breath with my mouth wide open cos my nose is out of service. Hope everyone with poorly kids or who are poorly get better soon...its a nasty one this one!!!

Yep, I hope soo too!! my two littlies are still at school, they really should be home, but have had soo much time off with DS I thought if I can just skate through to next week, we will all be off, for 2 whole weeks :thumbs: . Enid

I rung the school yesterday n explained it is just the barking cough he has left, but cos he isnt sleeping thru and still not back onto eating properly they want him off til he is 100% so ive still got him off...he is bored stiff n hypo n on a weeks break from melatonin so not sleeping....n im ill too. :crying: