Sallya

Hello again

Hiya all,

not been around for a while, but things are going well. Son(asd) is now 12, and started at secondary special school in september, he is really enjoying himself and making new friends, as well as staying in regular contact with his best friend from mainstream. He's been made star of the week for helping his classmates, and his teacher says he has a lovely, kind helpful side to his nature, and a lot of people have mentioned to her how gentle he is with some of the less able pupils. Although he still continues to be noisy, boisterous funny and full of energy out and about.

My little girl,(ADHD and social communication difficulties) is not so little now, she is as bouncy as ever. She is learning to play the piano, and is loving it.She has my son's old teacher from last year, and she's commented on how different the two of them are. She's still really hard work, but we're doing ok.

hope you're all well

take care

s

xxx

Helloooooo >:D<<'> was wondering how you were. What lovely news :thumbs:

I really enjoyed meeting you & your littlies at Greenwich & thought they were great! JP still talks about being swept along by your girl's enthusiasm :lol: I have a lovely pic of the two of them walking ahead of us holding hands, will try & scan it for you xx

Hi SallyA, good to see you again!

Great news that your son's doing well at his new school. Hope to see you all again someday :)

K x