ScienceGeek

Signed off sick

I've been signed off sick by the dr again something that has become a regular thing at this time of year :( This new GP is luckily another one that isn't about pill pushing, I've tried most of her suggestions already with varying degrees of success (mostly nothing), she suggested contacting triumph over phobia but I looked on their website and couldn't figure out where it would help. She said something about them providing one-to-one support but I can only find stuff about groups on the website (which I can't do right now).

A part of me feels like nothing was achieved this morning but at least the problems are on the record. :unsure:

SG,

have you considered enrolloing into some form of physical regime. I have just started regime of boxing sparring weights works and running sessions/ sprints. I am no athelte but 2 hrs application a day soons transforms self physically very qucikly but also other areas. Already some aspect is transferriing over and into life. Now i can eat at lunch time, as i actually feel calm enough to be hungary like and i need to feed to train properly. I need the fuel for fight preperation.

After trainiing and in the regime everthing is tuned down and events envirnonment just dont seem to register like they used to. Life just seems more managable at some level i cant articulate.

Like eating in canteen now just doest compare with 40mins in sparring ring. or holding on until your last on repeated hill sprints.

Its not about actually boxing events winning an losing, just the training element giving some and taking some and surviing ok dealing and processing with the fluiding constant variable change dyanimic of sparring....Im ok i can do this i am doing this. Im still here. Is not end of world. will still come out.

Hope i have managed to get something down here you can understand on the boards here.

Edited by jon79