Sign in to follow this  
Tilly

wii fit advice pleas

Hi all,

I have finally managed to get a wii fit board for dd. (although I did have to buy it in a bundle, which has the golf club, racquet etc. and skins for the controls - the bug***s).

As I haven't had chance to loook at it probably does the fit board come with a game already loaded into it or do I have to buy a one and if so can anyone reccomend what type of thing I will need to go with it e.g batteries, extra remote etc.

Thanks Tilly

The wi fit we got had the wi fit game with it but there are loads of other games you can use it for aswel.

hi tilly we got the wii fit game in with ours as well i think it comes with the package so i would check the contents again to see if its there, also the bundle you have bought should give you a list of what should be in the box, but im sure you get the fit disk with the board

hope your dd loves it we do its soooooo much fun

takecare

theresa

my wii fit is arriving monday! it comes with the 'game' which is actually lots of small exercise things i believe. i'm also planning to get family ski after christmas as i quite fancy that game too. there are lots of balance board games... theres a rayman one where you use your bottom which looks quite fun, a cheerleading one... those are the ones sticking in my mind right now anyway. the games should say on them 'balance board compatible' if they are.

hi the rayman game is fab but realy hard to control with bum which makes it more fun ds keeps falling of board when playing it haha but you can also use your remotes on this game as well great games with friends and beer :lol:

theresa

hi gardenia

we have got 3 remotes and 2 numchucks but i think 2 would be fine because you can add on your miis and just play off one remote but we get tired of trying to get it of george haha hes a hogger

theresa