Sign in to follow this  
hev

being spoken to like s***

just met steve in town and my god he speaks to me awful,im partially sighted and for no reason on the way home he started calling me a blind c***!!a woman was on the other side of the road and i could have died,i didnt react ive just come in and gone upstairs,i will tell him later how bad it made me feel,im pleased i didnt react in the street but im fuming

just met steve in town and my god he speaks to me awful,im partially sighted and for no reason on the way home he started calling me a blind c***!!a woman was on the other side of the road and i could have died,i didnt react ive just come in and gone upstairs,i will tell him later how bad it made me feel,im pleased i didnt react in the street but im fuming

Hi Hev

That sounds really awful. Who is Steve , is he your son ?

I find it difficult to reply as I do not know anything about you , but I do sympathise because no one should be spoken to like that .

If he is your nearest and dearest , I think you should tell him that what he said was humiliating and upsetting and to imagine how he would feel if someone spoke to him in that manner in public.

sending u a big hug >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> hev think u need it u showed a lot of control not saying anything to him at the time..

love donnaxxxxx

Well done Hev, you did the right thing.

Hope things are better by now and that he has apologised to you.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'> My 19yr NT speaks to me like this, he has been awful lately. I asked him to leave last weekend and he stayed at a mates for a few nights! he is home now but I have told him anymore nonsense and he is out, so we have an uneasy truce at the mo. Enid

oh honey i know have same prob at the mo! language not quite so bad but trikis attitude is totally deplorable at the mo. his mood swings are totally unbearable am hoping is hormones!

>:D<<'>

Hev

Totally understand!!! Getting lots of the same. My name currently is 'the ######' when things are not goin the way he wants them and sometimes shouted extremely loudly outside the house with all the neighbours curtains twitching!! I am trying to remain the 'adult' and not going into 'child' mode where i shout back or get petulant etc. Lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Stella xx

Hi Hev :thumbs: , nice to see you back >:D<<'> , ignoring steve was exactly the right thing to do, hopefully when steve is calm you can chat about it and stress to him how you felt and how wrong it was to use such language and speak to you that way, hugs suzex