Sign in to follow this  
KateBall

Slumdog Millionaire

Ok so heres the thing. Was watching this in the Cinema today and it must have been close to the end when power goes. :wallbash: All of cinema screenings go dead. Had to leave. Now I don't know what happened. Can anyone pm me the ending (not post a reply in case it would spoil the end for anyone else) - I got to the bit where after the last question and the show had ended he was sitting on the station platform. What happens next???? :crying:

No idea, but surely they gave you a free visit voucher?????

How irritating that must've been-hope somone else can furnish you with the ending!!

No they didn't - perhaps I ought to go back and ask.

Definitely get a refund.

I was once in supermarket cafe having a cup of tea when the fire alarm went off and the building was evacuated.

I had the receipt and next time I went there I asked for a refund of 59p or whatever the tea cost. I was amazed as it would seem that I was the only person to do this. I got my refund.

Oh you should have got free tickets! We had this happen twice, once mid-film - they got it restarted but we had to wait 20 mins, and another at the end and both times we got free tickets.

Lynne