Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

Just had a child development team meeting.

All the usuals there, head,senco,ed psyc etc etc.....masses discussed but main parts are they reckon it is blatantly obvious my lad has aspergers and quit probably add n they are gobsmaked at camhs n the guys attitude n how he has gone back to square one as they reckon by now my lad should have the full dx n all help in place and have suggested another person at camhs see my lad instead. The head has admited he needs to be back under the senco n is going to put him back on an iep. And the pead is going to see him in Feb....only a year after 1st seeing him!!!!!!!!

O I am lol....it is so ridiculous half of me wants to laugh..if only to stop me crying if that makes sense!!!!!

Hi, Just thought about tracking the behaviour at school, what about a Home-School communications book, this is were the Teachers passes over any behavioural observations or concerns in, and then given to you, then at home if he had a difficult evening over night and how he was preparing for school in the morning you put in the difficulties.

JsMum

Mmmm that sounds like a really good idea cos like today he went off on one before school cos he had a blocked nose(he cant get the hang of blowing his nose!!!???)so by time he got to school he was like a wound up coil ready to explode which ended up with me having to go in etc etc....with that book it would save all the phone calls n going in all the time....will mention that to them. :thumbs: