dooday24

i need a hug...........

thanku everyone for all yr hugs and kind words i really apreciate it still feeling ###### but hopefully things will get better

love doonaaaaa

Donna I was in your poistion this time last year, I couldnt see anyway forward, every EVERY morning I used to open my eyes and think oh god another one to get through, its was the endless rituals, try to hurry them or alter them, meltdown, the endless agressiion, violence, trashing, and the running away and hiding and laying down in the middle of roads, You know you are in trouble when you are on 1st name term with all the local police :tearful: but gradually things got better, someone on here said, remember nothings forever, bad times pass, and they do!!!! I just concentrted on getting through each day, and accepted every single bit of help offered,, such as friends popping over/other children going to friends so I didnt have to worry about them for a few hours, anything really. And this forum really helped, just writng it down was theraputic, and reading it back gave an insight into how I could have down it differently, plus all the advice and support that followed a post, and the pms. Lack of sleep was the thing that got to me most!!!!!! yOU ARE DOING GREAT, lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

thanku enid it is def good to know im not alone as sometimes i think its me thats causing all the problems ..........

my problem is we live in a village 8 miles from scool and all the kids freinds r in bicester and we spend all our time in bicester go in at 715am and then we get the 4pm bus home if it is possible......so is a very long day 4 us all ............

and i do not drive and i feel really isolated from everyone.............

i know that feeling of only thinking a day at a time think id go mad if i look further forward than that booooooohoooooo

sleep deprevation is def the hardest and even wen reece sleeps properly i dont as can t wind down and i end up on the laptop half the nite trying to chill........

thanku enid xxxxxxxx for the support xxxxxxxx

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxx

things r still very tough but we will get to the end of the tunnel one day..... my neice has moved in2 a shared house.. til she has her baby in july then they will find her something more permenent.....

things still up and down..... still aving loads of probs with reece in a way im glad the scool was closed thurs and fri as its been alot less stressful rwnd ere but no doubt 2moz will b a different story if scools open!!!!!!!!!!

why is everything such hard work at times???

and all the time i seem to b on tender hooks of wat cud happen next and remembering all reeces stuff everytime we leave the house as he just cant do without it or he has a major meltdown i love him sooooooo much. but wud b nice just to b able to relax for one day without all the stress.... iykwim......

think i need a break but that dosnt seem very possible...........

love donnaxxxx

and all the time i seem to b on tender hooks of wat cud happen next and remembering all reeces stuff everytime we leave the house as he just cant do without it or he has a major meltdown i love him sooooooo much. but wud b nice just to b able to relax for one day without all the stress.... iykwim......

think i need a break but that dosnt seem very possible...........

love donnaxxxx

Hi donna >:D<<'>

I was talking to a friend of mine who has a son with HFA, and we both agreed that one of the most stressful things is having to keep 'one step ahead' all the time, and having to think about all the possible things that might cause problems. It is exhausting and I think we ALL deserve a break. The SENCO at DSs school has mentioned a 'social communication club' which is running during half-term. The idea is that they will find some strategies which might help him in social situations. It might be a bit late but, if he gets in, it means he'll be busy for 4 days. This will give me and my older boy some quality time, and a bit of a break. I'm keeping everything crossed :pray:

I wonder if there's anything similar where you are ?

Take care >:D<<'>

i am so glad i am not alone ..... hope he gets in .. i will av to, look and see if there is anything around here sounds very good...

it is def hard staying one step ahead all the time and very exhausting no wonder im tired constantly lol

goodluck and take care

love donnaxxxxxxx

Donna, contact your local Disability team, they should run similar clubs during holidays and suchlike, they might be able to get you into a befriending scheme too. They should be contactable (if thats a word??!?) through your local council- the team round these parts is actually council-run.

Also, check out Barnardo's as they do a lot of community and outreach based work to help families across the country, and I can honestly say they've been a big help to me.

www.barnardos.org.uk

Oh, I do hope you get a little break soon, pet, or that I could lend a hand physically......

This'll havta do for now.....(but its meant wholeheartedly!)

>:D<<'>

Edited by pookie170