Sign in to follow this  
evsmum

I'm a newbie 8-))

Hello!

How lovely to find somewhere to talk to people in a similar situation.

I am a now single mum to a just turned 7 year old son who was diagnosed with Autism/Aspegers in Nursery. We have had a very difficult time with the education system and a diagnosis which has torn my 12 year relationship apart. It's not all doom and gloom because I am very proud of my beautiful son and to me this new world is very bright indeed. I am very lucky to have a fantastic family and strong friendships but funny enough I am finding this world is bringing even more wonderful people into my life.

It is a very challenging world at times but I wouldn't change my boy for anything.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and thank you for letting me join. x

Hello and Welcome

my son is 4.5 years and yet to be diagnosed but r on the lines of Aspergers and ADHD.

sorry u have found it hard with the eduation, ive come to realise over the last few weeks how stressful it is esp when u dont know what is right or wrong.

Hello!

How lovely to find somewhere to talk to people in a similar situation.

I am a now single mum to a just turned 7 year old son who was diagnosed with Autism/Aspegers in Nursery. We have had a very difficult time with the education system and a diagnosis which has torn my 12 year relationship apart. It's not all doom and gloom because I am very proud of my beautiful son and to me this new world is very bright indeed. I am very lucky to have a fantastic family and strong friendships but funny enough I am finding this world is bringing even more wonderful people into my life.

It is a very challenging world at times but I wouldn't change my boy for anything.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and thank you for letting me join. x

hi i have a daughter with aspergers she was dx in 2006 and i know wht u mean about it upsetting your relationship why it dose