sassyj

Hi Im new here

Hi Everyone,

My name is sarah and I have 3 children, my youngest one has recently been diagnosed with ASD, which was quite a shock as I had no idea ( i just knew he was different to my other two) He also has severe tourettes ADHD and sensory processing disorder.

Im looking forward to having online friends to share my good times and bad times, as Im sure you all have.

My youngest is just going thru the statementing process and at the moment he is Home educated because the school couldnt cope with his needs and my little one was vomiting thru anxiety and his tics 5 times a day.

anyone enough for now otherwise I could go on for ever and get carried away .

By the way my little one is nearly 7.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I have OJ, who has AS and Tourettes and OCD, he is under St. Georges Hospital for his Tourettes and is now on Prozac for the OCD. Life is hard at school for him depending which tics he he has - the jaw cracking was the most painful! At the moment he is getting more vocal tics and I have been told that because of the hormonal age he is, this may get worse for the next year or so. It is really hard dealing with his issues and he is quite depressed (and I use that term loosely as I don't have any personal experience with depression).

Anyway, glad you're on board!!

Stella xx