-A-

Hello!

Hi B)

I'm 19, at university, and was recently diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome. I went to see a counsellor about a few problems I was having, mentioned the possibility of me having AS to her (that was unplanned), she agreed... one thing led to other things and now here I am!

I've been reading this forum for a few months, before diagnosis, but haven't been brave enough to post until now :whistle:

It seems to be a very accepting community... just what I need :)

xx

ma personal story is the same basically went for general counselling from there went to C.A.M.H.S.(rubbish!) mine assessment and diagnosis was an 'accident' and unplanned! i've always known i was different couldn't explain it and put it into words!

take care

KLxXx

I'm studying for a healthcare course - I don't want to say what exactly in case it makes me easily identifiable (I don't think there are spies everywhere, but I like to be careful! :ph34r: )

There's lots of interaction involved though, within both the course and the final job... which is why the support has come at the right time.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

There's lots of interaction involved though, within both the course and the final job... which is why the support has come at the right time.

Hi -A-, welcome to the madhouse forum. :D I'm one of the lurgy lurky students who hides out in Beyond Adolescence :ph34r: - I've just briefly escaped (don't tell the men in white coats) to Meet & Greet to say hello.

I'm really glad you got the diagnostic support and follow up support you needed from your counsellor and university. My counsellor's reaction when I mentioned the possibility of AS was, erm, interesting... And as for support, well :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Welcome again and I hope you stick around, and don't worry about not wanting to give details, we all understand the need for privacy and security :thumbs: (and keep an eye out for those spies - they be lurking in the most unsuspecting places :whistle:) It's great to have another student around - don't tell the mods, but we're secretly recruiting students and aiming for world domination. :fight::devil:

I'm not a student but I work in a uni - does that count?

If you can drink like a student, and I think all the evidence to date would suggest this to be true, then you count.

:drunk::cheers::wine::cheers::drunk:

:drunk::cheers::wine: :wine: :cheers::drunk:

:drunk::cheers::wine: :wine: :wine::cheers::drunk:

(We can use you as watch-woman - the mods would never suspect a member of the blue-rinse brigade :curlers: to be involved in world annihilation/domination :ph34r:)

Alas, I don't fit the student stereotype of Big Drinker :wine:

The world will be easier to take over if our minds aren't dampened by alcohol, though... :whistle:

;)

hello and welcome

Hi A

Welcome!

I'm the parent of a 19 year old. And I would like to be 19 again. :)

World domination? OK by me, but please take over the banks first. :ninja:

K x

Hi A

Welcome!

I'm the parent of a 19 year old. And I would like to be 19 again. :)

World domination? OK by me, but please take over the banks first. :ninja:

K x

I like that!

Hi A and wellcome.

dana x

Hello and welcome to the forum X